2022 Opponents

Nitro

No Rogers (probably), No Big Ben, new coach in Min, Titans (finally in Buffalo) - don't think our Home schedule looks too awful.  Definitely more concerned about the Away games at Cincy, KC (again!), Ravens.  Chicago and Detroit - those theoretically should be gimmes, but I'm sure at least one of those will be closer than it should be.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

One flight to KC and one to LA, not too bad I guess.  This looks fun.  It’s good to be good again.  Playing division winners sure makes schedule more interesting.   

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

Home: Packers, Vikings, Steelers, Browns, Titans, Patriots, Dolphins and Jets

Away: Ravens, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Chiefs, Rams, Patriots, Dolphins and Jets

At first this looks daunting.  But  Steelers are going to have a new QB, Packers might be moving of from Rodgers and three teams (Dolphins, Vikings and Bears) will be rebuilding with new head coaches.  This off season will be very interesting for Buffalo.  They will bring in new talent to shore up areas of weakness and take this challenging schedule and attack it head on.     

Schedule on paper looks brutal right now but obviously a lot of these teams will look much different by the start of the 2022 season, including the bills. But all 3 division opponents will likely be very improved especially the Jets and Dolphins who still have a lot of draft capitol and cap space to work with.

Definitely a lot of great primetime game candidates again though including another possible thanksgiving game in Detroit.

6 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Ravens game is in Baltimore and even though I'd like it, I don't think NFL puts Bills on Thanksgiving two years in a row.  

I'm also thinking the Bills go overseas in 2022, as they are certainly due.

Why not? the league puts the lame lions and cowgirls every year on thanksgiving. It’s time to switch it up.

Edited by Chicharito

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

GB w/o AAron 

Steelers w/o Ben

Browns 😂 Mayfield 

The Bears and Lions 

to me KC, LA and the Bungles look to be the only challenges.  

15 - 2 maybe 14 - 3 

Weren't people making these same prognostications about this year's schedule?

Things change drastically in this league year to year and a lot of the teams on the 2022 schedule are going to look very different in terms of HC, starting QB, etc.

And if the Bills make a deep run again, or win it all there's a good chance this roster and coaching staff/front office may also look drastically different.

8 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

On paper, the most daunting on the Schedule are the Bengals on the road, great and improving QB with a solid overall roster.

I always look for a good road game to go to, but I went to college in Cincinnati and have attended games there, including our last game there. I’d like to see new places, and KC seems to have a Bills-Lite kinds fan base.  😋 That might be fun. I met a guy in a bar on a recent trip to FL. He’s from KC and INSISTED we get hooked up on LinkedIn. Very successful guy and BEGGING me to attend his tailgate. I might test and see just how DRUNK he was!  Less than me, I’m sure!     😂

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Weren't people making these same prognostications about this year's schedule?

Things change drastically in this league year to year and a lot of the teams on the 2022 schedule are going to look very different in terms of HC, starting QB, etc.

And if the Bills make a deep run again, or win it all there's a good chance this roster and coaching staff/front office may also look drastically different.

maybe. But those umm “smart people” had Baltimore and Cleveland going to the SB 

🤣 😂 😜 

8 hours ago, Nitro said:

Home: Packers, Vikings, Steelers, Browns, Titans, Patriots, Dolphins and Jets

Away: Ravens, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Chiefs, Rams, Patriots, Dolphins and Jets

At first this looks daunting.  But  Steelers are going to have a new QB, Packers might be moving of from Rodgers and three teams (Dolphins, Vikings and Bears) will be rebuilding with new head coaches.  This off season will be very interesting for Buffalo.  They will bring in new talent to shore up areas of weakness and take this challenging schedule and attack it head on.     

Nice to get Titans at home for a change! I think we’ve played there FOUR years in a row. It’s a nice easy road trip for me, but I want to see new places. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Let’s hope the Titans visit early on and they’re not a post Thanksgiving match up.

For the record -

Patriots

Home - Ravens, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Colts, Bills, Dolphins and Jets

Away - Cardinals, Browns, Packers, Vikings, Raiders, Steelers, Bills, Dolphins and Jets

Dolphins

Home - Browns, Packers, Texans, Vikings, Steelers, Bills, Patriots and Jets

Away - Ravens, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Chargers, 49ers, Bills, Patriots and Jets

Jets

Home - Ravens, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Jaguars, Bills, Dolphins and Patriots

Away - Browns, Broncos, Packers, Vikings, Steelers, Seahawks, Bills, Dolphins and Patriots

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

No Rogers (probably), No Big Ben, new coach in Min, Titans (finally in Buffalo) - don't think our Home schedule looks too awful.  Definitely more concerned about the Away games at Cincy, KC (again!), Ravens.  Chicago and Detroit - those theoretically should be gimmes, but I'm sure at least one of those will be closer than it should be.

Are we ever going to be allowed to play KC in Buffalo. At least I'll get to see the boys win in SoFi.

50 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Are we ever going to be allowed to play KC in Buffalo. At least I'll get to see the boys win in SoFi.

Lol we just did last year. 

1 hour ago, BigAl2526 said:

Is there something in the NFL rules that say Buffalo has to play KC every year, and they have to do it in Kansas City?

Well we did in 2020. 

17 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Bills Rams MNF or international

Bills @ Chiefs SNF if they meet in the playoffs

Bills @ Lions on Thanksgiving (them or Miami or Jax)

Bills v Titans MNF

if the Bills arent on Thanksgiving, I could see the Bengals/Bills on TNF

Opener will be home against the Ravens

Finally we get to play the Titans at our house ! and the 3rd straight year we have to go to Arrowhead !

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.