Josh Allen named a finalist for NFL's 2021 Art Rooney Sportsmanship award

WhoTom

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/josh-allen-named-a-finalist-for-nfl-s-art-rooney-sportsmanship-award

The finalists, featuring four players from each conference, are quarterback JOSH ALLEN (Buffalo), wide receiver BRANDIN COOKS (Houston), defensive back JASON McCOURTY (Miami) and wide receiver MATTHEW SLATER (New England) in the AFC, and linebacker LAVONTE DAVID (Tampa Bay), defensive end CAMERON JORDAN (New Orleans), fullback KYLE JUSZCZYK (San Francisco) and wide receiver ADAM THIELEN (Minnesota) in the NFC.

• Like (+1) 1

The award is presented each year to an NFL player who best demonstrates the qualities of on-field sportsmanship, including fair play, respect for the game and opponents, and integrity in competition.

(I didn't know, so I looked it up)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The award is presented each year to an NFL player who best demonstrates the qualities of on-field sportsmanship, including fair play, respect for the game and opponents, and integrity in competition.

(I didn't know, so I looked it up)

You looked it up by reading first paragraph of the article linked in the original post?

Edited by WhoTom

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.