Patriots-Bills is the most likely of all possible WC matchups to happen

BillsFan619

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I think if the Bills get eliminated, it will be at the hands of the Colts, Chiefs, or Packers.

...or, maybe we'll win it all...

I think we take the Chiefs.

I like your optimism of mentioning that we may win it all. It's refreshing. Great job, bro!

image.png.0e21578965b6fa87911a746a5e7f7825.png

"There’s no such thing as a rookie wall with this kid. He’s got a rag arm. He couldn’t throw in that wind storm. The other guy threw the ball all over the park. And then yesterday proved it. The kid playing quarterback ain’t our future."

“The future of the NFL is over in Buffalo. That guy, 6-foot-5, 230, runs right by you, throws it 90 yards.

“Belichick hasn’t won bupkis without Tom Brady. So to be overinflated on this Bill Belichick, great. Defense, let’s run the ball, great. Bill Parcells did that back in the ‘80s. Is that where we’re going here with this team. Come on. It’s over. AFC goes through Buffalo for 20 years, not us. It’s over.”

1 hour ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I'll be rooting for Miami tonight and the rest of the way... what better way to kick off the post season than having Tuna Tagaliveone and his school of fish make there way up to frozen Orchard Park only to get smoked one last time this season.  

Even if they don't make it, it's pretty crazy that if they win tonight they'd be the final seed as of right now.

I know they've had a light schedule but that's a big accomplishment after starting 1-7. I actually like that they're winning just enough to keep Tua as the QB. Let it be a many year "experiment".

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan619 said:

Even if they don't make it, it's pretty crazy that if they win tonight they'd be the final seed as of right now.

I know they've had a light schedule but that's a big accomplishment after starting 1-7. I actually like that they're winning just enough to keep Tua as the QB. Let it be a many year "experiment".

Just keep them away from deshaun

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

They said on WGR the other day that the Patriots are the only team left in the AFC that the Bills have never played in at least one playoff game since the AFL, NFL merger. If it happens this year, it would be the first time since 1964

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, motorj said:

Colts already got their revenge playoff loss vs the bills earlier this season off their backs. I'm feelin the bills will crush the colts in their revenge game for earlier if they match up in the po

i think we may be in the minority, but I agree with you, and I actually think the Bills would love to play the colts again. 

3 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Of course, this is all assuming the Bills win their last two game, knowing anything can happen.  

I'm still curious about this. 

Bills and pats need to win out but Bills have 82% chance of winning the AFCE.

Is it because of who we have left to play or them or what?

I don't think it should be that high honestly. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

They said on WGR the other day that the Patriots are the only team left in the AFC that the Bills have never played in at least one playoff game since the AFL, NFL merger. If it happens this year, it would be the first time since 1964

Well... we all know what happened in 1964.  We also know that this type of history matters so... Bills win!

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i think we may be in the minority, but I agree with you, and I actually think the Bills would love to play the colts again. 

I think the Bills just want to get to a super bowl and win it and couldn't care less who they beat to get there.

Most likely 5,6,7 are the Pats, Colts, Fins, or Ravens 

Ironically all 4 aren’t dynamic and wanna shorten the game and grind out possessions and can’t really hurt you with their QBS

I think Buffalo gets the 3 seed as Cincy losing to the Chiefs 

So eliminate the Colts

I think the Fins win out so eliminate the Pats 

So it comes down to the Ravens or Fins

eliminate the Ravens as I think the Rams best them next weekend

I think wild card weekend it’s 

Cincy/Colts

Titans/Pats

and

Buffalo/Miami part 3 bring them on 

36 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Most likely 5,6,7 are the Pats, Colts, Fins, or Ravens 

Ironically all 4 aren’t dynamic and wanna shorten the game and grind out possessions and can’t really hurt you with their QBS

I think Buffalo gets the 3 seed as Cincy losing to the Chiefs 

So eliminate the Colts

I think the Fins win out so eliminate the Pats 

So it comes down to the Ravens or Fins

eliminate the Ravens as I think the Rams best them next weekend

I think wild card weekend it’s 

Cincy/Colts

Titans/Pats

and

Buffalo/Miami part 3 bring them on 

That looks the most likely right now.

We need the Colts gone. They would crush us again.

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I'm still curious about this. 

Bills and pats need to win out but Bills have 82% chance of winning the AFCE.

Is it because of who we have left to play or them or what?

I don't think it should be that high honestly. 

The strength of remaining schedule.  As we’ve seen earlier this year against Jacksonville, anything can happen these last two weeks.  

10 hours ago, motorj said:

Colts already got their revenge playoff loss vs the bills earlier this season off their backs. I'm feelin the bills will crush the colts in their revenge game for earlier if they match up in the po

I haven't seen our offense stop the Run yet in several weeks....we have been gashed by all types of RBs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.