12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

42 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Let me tell you the best thing Josh Allen did all day that lead them to victory: 

- it wasn’t the laser TD to Diggs. 

- it wasn’t the 4th down juke and scramble

- it wasn’t the countless needles he pinned on the money to guys in stride

- it wasn’t overcoming drops by multiple players

- it wasn’t converting clutch 3rd and longs all day. 

The best thing that Allen did all day, was take the quick and easy throws to Singletary without hesitation. 

Allen made highlight play after highlight play. This dude is FUN. But it must be mentioned how patient and poised he remained early on, which lead to success from the start. And they never looked back 

Completely agree. I liked the scheme change to getting the running backs to the middle to catch checkdowns against the blitz instead of keeping them into block and liked Josh Allen taking those early and quick. 

The name of the game is efficiency. 

• Like (+1) 2

Kudos to Daboll who took full advantage of Belichick’s tendencies to take away your best players and make you live or die with lesser options. I think the all 22 will show Diggs and Knox were their focus and Daboll did a great job of scheming open McKittrick and having Motor available over the middle as an outlet. Belichick never countered as evidenced by not having to punt the entire game. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.