TNF - 49ers @ Titans

EmotionallyUnstable

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I'm not sure we have the talent distribution on the Offense to give Allen those kind of easy throws. 

I agree, but we don’t even try. I’d have no problem with getting the ball into the hands of Gabe Davis and Knox on more short throws. They’re both physical with the ball in their hands. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Wow these guys suck without Henry.

I think they have some guys, but it’s mostly Tannehill who’s lost without Henry. Tannehill is who he’s always been, Henry made him look like an NFL starter. 

Strange game, we’re watching two really good teams, with really bad QB’s. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

Can you imagine what your typical NFL announcers would be saying if Allen threw an INT in the end zone; missed a wide open receiver for a TD and then threw an almost INT directly into the chest of a LB?  My goodness the FOX studio analysts would be all over this.  It really is strange how they react to the performance of different QB's.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Has Julio Jones caught a ball? 

No.  He's done. 

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

No.  He's done. 

On top of that they have some money tied up in him.  Plus Henry post injury may decline.  No QB.  Titans window was this year. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.