TNF - 49ers @ Titans

EmotionallyUnstable

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I love the 49ers offense so much. If I was in charge of how it went down for the bills, I’d want an offense exactly like theirs with our personnel and some more QB running thrown in

Lol we were putting that at the same time 

Would love to see Shanahan manage our O.  Imagine what he could do with Josh and our group,,,,,,however we don’t have anyone with the power/ speed combo to match Samuels and Kittle is probably a better blocker than knox but that’s getting closer.   Daboll is having a weird year.   O is not terrible or bad but it stalls often and he has not been creative with play development this year.  If he is saving it all for the playoffs , someone should tell him we have to get to the playoffs first.  Would also be great to have a d with a premiere edge guy like bosa.   Watching these teams who are peaking really points out our weaknesses and why we are another loss from a disappointing season. 

3 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Would love to see Shanahan manage our O.  Imagine what he could do with Josh and our group,,,,,,however we don’t have anyone with the power/ speed combo to match Samuels and Kittle is probably a better blocker than knox but that’s getting closer.   Daboll is having a weird year.   O is not terrible or bad but it stalls often and he has not been creative with play development this year.  If he is saving it all for the playoffs , someone should tell him we have to get to the playoffs first.  Would also be great to have a d with a premiere edge guy like bosa.   Watching these teams who are peaking really points out our weaknesses and why we are another loss from a disappointing season. 

I actually hate the way Dabol calls an offense. Especially for a cold weather city like Buffalo. I’d love to see this roster with either the 49ers offense or the really good Panthers Cam offense 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I actually hate the way Dabol calls an offense. Especially for a cold weather city like Buffalo. I’d love to see this roster with either the 49ers offense or the really good Panthers Cam offense 

Who was the 2015 Panthers OC?

Credit to Cam but that offense was otherwise pretty lacking in talent

Edited by FormerlyPT5P

1 minute ago, DrPJax said:

When you see that bad of a call on replay , it amazes me the NFL can’t correct that in a few seconds.   Refs influencing the games too much and no reason that can’t be fixed. 

They can change some from "upstairs", but some they can't, which is stupid Imo. It would've taken 20 seconds for them to call down and say pick up that flag 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

They can change some from "upstairs", but some they can't, which is stupid Imo. It would've taken 20 seconds for them to call down and say pick up that flag 

Then the refs would look like even bigger clowns if they call a penalty and then come right back and say no penalty.  Upstairs doesn’t know what refs are gonna call until they call it.  

Jimmy G is incredibly successful with all the easy throws his offense gives him. I wish we’d give Josh more easy throws, but I can’t believe how bad Jimmy G is with making any tough throws. Trey Lance must look awful in practice, because I’m not sure how you don’t roll with your QB of the future. Every throw Jimmy makes could be made by a rookie. 

Edited by SirAndrew

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Jimmy G is incredibly successful with all the easy throws his offense gives him. I wish we’d give Josh more easy throws, but I can’t believe how bad Jimmy G is with making any tough throws. Trey Lance must look awful in practice, because I’m not sure how you don’t roll with your QB of the future. Every throw Jimmy makes could be made by a rookie. 

I'm not sure we have the talent distribution on the Offense to give Allen those kind of easy throws. 

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

What a crap call the nfl is a joke if the Offside doesn’t happen he wouldn’t have grabbed the fast mask play should have been called dead

I agree. That call of face mask was created by him jumping Offside.  That wasn’t the intent of the rule.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.