TNF - 49ers @ Titans

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Ryan Tannehill makes Jimmy Garoppolo look like ***** Tom Brady

Yeah but he seems to be great against us,,,,prob because of our sackless d line !   Sad but I have nightmares Alf him doing his little fairy MJ POSE after he scored a fg against us. I dislike this team as much as the Pats after Vrable did that music city miracle attempt crap.  Team should not forget that insult should they meet again! 

20 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Can you imagine what your typical NFL announcers would be saying if Allen threw an INT in the end zone; missed a wide open receiver for a TD and then threw an almost INT directly into the chest of a LB?  My goodness the FOX studio analysts would be all over this.  It really is strange how they react to the performance of different QB's.

Very few actually believe in Josh Allen because they were convinced he was Abad draft pick and they just want to be right

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Stads said:

I was listening on the way home when the Offside/offensive face mask was called. I wasn't able to comment then. If a defensive player jumps Offside and causes an intentional grounding, what is the call then?

i think it’s offsetting.  I thought the refs called that play right.  The osss rusher wasn’t unabated.  All QB’s want the free play.  Willians didn’t need to grab the guys facemask.  Unfortunate but i think refs got it right.  

• Like (+1) 1

The one thing I will say about the titans is that they are just plain gritty.

I really have no idea how they win any football games, even when Henry was there. Just sort of collecting 4-yard runs, and a few playaction chunk plays, here and there. Nothing flashy on offense or defense, but seem to get it done every week.

they always figure out a way to hang around in games. They will probably come back and make this a game.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That trade has been a bust. They gave up a 2nd and 4th round pick for 370 yards and 0 TDs.

Good point!  Tho if he suddenly does something in the playoffs , it’s all worth it. No one will care about draft picks if he comes up big in a playoff game.  Odds are against it but even Frank gore had a couple of good games before looking for his rocking chair ! 😀

32 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Can you imagine what your typical NFL announcers would be saying if Allen threw an INT in the end zone; missed a wide open receiver for a TD and then threw an almost INT directly into the chest of a LB?  My goodness the FOX studio analysts would be all over this.  It really is strange how they react to the performance of different QB's.

When You're Right, You're Right

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

i think it’s offsetting.  I thought the refs called that play right.  The osss rusher wasn’t unabated.  All QB’s want the free play.  Willians didn’t need to grab the guys facemask.  Unfortunate but i think refs got it right.  

The radio crew made it seem like it was all the offensive lineman could do to stop Dupree from killing Garoppolo. Thanks for the clarification

20 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The one thing I will say about the titans is that they are just plain gritty.

I really have no idea how they win any football games, even when Henry was there. Just sort of collecting 4-yard runs, and a few playaction chunk plays, here and there. Nothing flashy on offense or defense, but seem to get it done every week.

they always figure out a way to hang around in games. They will probably come back and make this a game.

see what I mean? Going to be a tied game And the titans really haven’t done anything. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.