Feliciano to Covid list

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Brandon Beane in an interview earlier this season said their % of unvaxxed was in single digits. I think it was Tim graham 

Thought he stated the number of players un-vaxxed was in single digits.  So that could be 8 or 9 out of 53 which would end up with a higher percent, roughly 15%??   That would be a small improvement of the training camp numbers that were published someplace of around 20%

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Citation?

Brandon Beane in an interview.  McDermott said "in the single digits" and then Beane said 91%.  That basically means 6 players.  Boettger, Brown, Klein, Lotulelei, and 2 others.

2 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

What’s his point?  Doesn’t sound like he’s in the ER anymore, so maybe he should be thankful.  

His point (Feliciano's) is to quit slamming on unvaccinated players because both vaccinated and unvaccinated players are being infected/reinfected at present.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Thought he stated the number of players un-vaxxed was in single digits.  So that could be 8 or 9 out of 53 which would end up with a higher percent, roughly 15%??   That would be a small improvement of the training camp numbers that were published someplace of around 20%

Practice squad counts.  91% means 6 players unvaxxed out of 69.

39 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Gonna be a long shot if he is just getting monoclonal.  

Lotulelei talked about taking the monoclonal Ab infusion after taking to Dawkins about it and how he felt better almost immediately afterwards.  It has to be given early in an infection to "at risk" patients (which these guys are by virtue of being "Big Men") before serious symptoms develop, so Feliciano is getting it at the right time.

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

His point (Feliciano's) is to quit slamming on unvaccinated players because both vaccinated and unvaccinated players are being infected/reinfected at present.

I’m not slamming unvaccinated players.  I’d think a 300lb dude who contracts Covid and actually doesn’t have to get intubated or hooked up to a ventilator would express some gratitude for having been vaccinated.  Instead of using it as a reason to not get vaccinated.  

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I’m not slamming unvaccinated players.  I’d think a 300lb dude who contracts Covid and actually doesn’t have to get intubated or hooked up to a ventilator would express some gratitude for having been vaccinated.  Instead of using it as a reason to not get vaccinated.  

Then you weren't the target audience for Feliciano's tweet, I'm just explaining what I believe he meant.

And I don't think he intended to be using it as an argument to not get vaccinated.

41 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

A lot of those 300lb men are in much better shape than many people who weigh 180, never workout, smoke, and eat chicken wings three times a week.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Brandon Beane in an interview.  McDermott said "in the single digits" and then Beane said 91%.  That basically means 6 players.  Boettger, Brown, Klein, Lotulelei, and 2 others.

How did we get Boettger on there?

Beasley is still holding onto unvaxxed so if the list above is correct, there is one other. So at this point we have 0-1 unvaxxed who also have not had Covid since August, right? Of course Boettger's protection may be waning but the others are likely safe for a little bit.

7 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

How did we get Boettger on there?

Beasley is still holding onto unvaxxed so if the list above is correct, there is one other. So at this point we have 0-1 unvaxxed who also have not had Covid since August, right? Of course Boettger's protection may be waning but the others are likely safe for a little bit.

Boettger was out with the Covids in the pre-season.  

At the time he returned, he did the "I'm going to keep that to myself" response on being asked whether he was vaccinated.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/after-surviving-covid-ike-boettger-heats-up-battle-for-time-at-guard/article_ef814f6a-0447-11ec-a6d9-07f19a9acdea.html

He may have been vaccinated since, I could be mistaken.  I seem to be there a lot today.

Wishing Feliciano a speedy recovery. I am a little curious about his Twitter covid timeline, and was just wondering if someone more in the know could help me understand. I’m confused how he’s in the hospital Sunday, then apparently sent home/hotel, then gets monoclonal antibodies on Tuesday. If the hospital deemed him healthy enough to release, is the monoclonal antibody treatment just a personal request these guys have access to? I’d think if it was deemed medically necessary it’d be done while admitted to the hospital. I’m not looking for any controversy or debate, just curious if anyone could enlighten me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.