A starting level CB is available.. Breeland

CorkScrewHill

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 3:49 PM, MAJBobby said:

I probably would claim him. When Dane went down I really didn’t want to see Neal playing. 

Neal is a solid option. Bills had him on field on obvious run downs. Bring very physical style. Dane gave up a couple big plays vs Pats but overall has not been a detriment to team. 

On 12/18/2021 at 3:14 PM, TheProcess said:

All the stars are lining up for the Chiefs. Get Melvin Ingram for a song, allowing them to move Chris Jones back inside. Completely turned around their D. Now one of their DBs from last season’s mugging of our receivers in the AFCG is available. Sign ‘em up!

Don't forget the Bills passing on Creed Humphrey in the draft allowing the Chiefs to finish their o line rebuild with the best interior lineman in the league this year. He will anchor their line for years to come. The Bills picked their 2nd consecutive DE instead, Basham.

That said Breeland has been terrible this year and would be no help to the Bills.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Well, I have my doubts that Buffalo has what it needs at cornerback with Tre White hurt to make it all the way through the playoffs.  I think Breeland might be a prudent signing at this point.

It wouldn't make me sad

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

That said Breeland has been terrible this year and would be no help to the Bills.

The question is, if Dane Jackson goes down, would he be better than whoever else we got to plug in there?  Nick McCloud?

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It wouldn't make me sad

The question is, if Dane Jackson goes down, would he be better than whoever else we got to plug in there?  Nick McCloud?

Good question. I get the impression McD and Frazier prefer somebody with the intimate knowledge of their D schemes to execute them vs. somebody off the street. I haven’t watched much of Breeland so is he better suited to man or zone? 

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Breeland is 2nd in league in tds allowed, almost leads the league in missed tackles (13 of 68 att, over 17%) and has allowed passer rating of ~110. He is literally one of the worst CBs in the league this year. I'd rather see what the backups can do.

7 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Breeland is 2nd in league in tds allowed, almost leads the league in missed tackles (13 of 68 att, over 17%) and has allowed passer rating of ~110. He is literally one of the worst CBs in the league this year. I'd rather see what the backups can do.

Woof!!

That's pretty bad!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.