Josh in a boot after Tampa game (now says he's "good to go", no effects)

Bakin

1 minute ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Not removing blame from coaches but Josh has to learn to save himself from himself.  He was well past the first down marker and could have chosen to slide and avoid that.

I hear you, but I think it's just who he is.  He is all in, all the time.  It will at times bring us immense joy, but other times serious concern, but he may just play this way his whole career (who knows though, if they fix the O-line and get a more capable RB he may over time not run as much).

19 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Way to protect your bosses’ quarter-billion investment McBeane…

He got injured after being tackled downfield on a scramble. Not excusing poor Line play but his injury had nothing to do with the Line. And if you're implying he shouldn't be running, that skill is a huge part of the reason he got paid a quarter billion. So.... 🤷

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Obviously that turned out to be, as with many things Rodgers, just BS. 

Brady got tired of winning SBs for BB, I don't think it was mainly about WRs.  He won 6 SB with nobodies and zero his only significant WR (Moss) in NE.

And Edelman and Welker, both pretty darn good WR's. 
Although a TE not a WR, perhaps Gronk was not a nobody either. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.