Bills @ Bucs talk

letsgoteam

17 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it just dawned on me this is an ego game for Brady. He has to beat the bills that Belichick just beat with Mac jones patsies. He’s going to take it personally. 

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I think Brady takes every game personally.  He has to be the most competitve athlete of all time.  He still gets motivation from his draft position 20+ years and 7 rings later.

Yes and Brady has already called this game the biggest game of the year for them.  I think that has more to do with trying to lock up the #1 seed though.

• Agree 1

I think our focus should be on making the playoffs, expect a road game as a 6 or 7 seed. This game has always been  realistically a loss, doesn't mean the season's over. Anything above that, like winning this week or winning the division is gravy. We need to get back to playing better more consistent ball first and foremost.

1 hour ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

So you think that is a better representation of who the Chiefs are than 8-4, or the 14-2 the year before, or the 12-4 2years before. I'm sorry, I disagree, I'll go with the bigger sample size. 

Have a nice day

I am not basing my statement on a prior years sample.  The fact is, the Bills lost to all its opponents with an above .500 record when the actual game was played. 

Yeah KC was playing terrible when we played them this year.  They have turned it around in their favor since that game.

If we were to play them again right now guess what,  that would be another loss for sure.    Proving that the Bills can't beat teams with a winning record this year.

Our coaching has been horrendous, LB's playing like their still in college, OL inconsistency, stupid penalties on both sides of the ball, turnovers and not playing smart team football. 

The number one scapegoat is "Daboll"  He is a cancer to this offense right now.

When you put all of this together on a stat sheet this year our team is a .500 caliber team at the end of this year.

I wish this was not the case but watching this team this year has only proven this to be true.

Edited by Toyo321
  • Agree 1

I know how the rest of the season is going to go, so ya'll can chill

@ bucs - lose, fall out of wild card

vs panthers - win, get a little confidence back

@ patriots - win and we smoke em, swagger fully back

@ falcons - win and another blow out, everyones talking about us and all is forgiven

vs jets - win and another blow out, secure whatever wild card spot

That leaves us on a 4 game win streak and confidence at an all time high (besides pre-season).  We'll be labeled "the team no one wants to face in the playoffs" heading into wild card weekend.  Win 3 straight road playoff games (@NE, @TEN, and @ KC) and head to the Super Bowl where we win on a time expiring 47 field goal off the foot of Tyler Bass.

Your welcome.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it just dawned on me this is an ego game for Brady. He has to beat the bills that Belichick just beat with Mac jones patsies. He’s going to take it personally. 

Brady hates the Jets. He is like Belichick in that regard. He takes games against them personally. TB goes to MetLife in a few weeks. Brady will want to score 50 in that one. He looks at the Bills as a joke given his career record of a billion wins and 2 loses against Buffalo.

56 minutes ago, Muppy said:

greetings...I wanted to share that I learn a LOT from y'all and reading posts. Ima wear my heart on my sleeve kinda gal to me heart is crucial....But you made me realize how big or small your heart is is Insufficient increase to the level of physical excellence we want...its not heart or desire its physical ability...? strength. On The Field. I dont really care that much if their locker room is wack if they are winning and either would anyone else. the "What" is going on right now with this team, This locker room may well have some issues thats  gossip..I would say my greatest issue with the team is straight up coaching. More on them as far as Im concerned. I could be wrong. 

I dunno

teach me 2bd teach me

lol 

m

One thing I have learned in my years on this planet is that an unhealthy or unstable work environment will more times then not have an effect on productivity. Doesn't matter if your work at Burger King, a factory, an office or even in a professional sports league. In some aspects it's one of the few common demonators that tie society together. 

I don't think it's a stretch to say that there is something different about this years team. Again, not sure and not way of knowing if it's player conflicts in the locker room (we did see 1 semi play out on Twitter between Beasley and Hughes, though) coaching/the front office or what may be going on. 

Players get close. They have fun. Their wives form friendships and kids play together. When players like John Brown, Matt Barkley, Lawson, Jordan Phillips ect get replaced...you can't replace the person. And yes, it does effect the team chemistry. Those guys seem (again from an outsiders perspective) to be they type of guys that made coming to work fun. And it really doesn't seem like we have had those stable vets to take the place of guys like Zo or Kyle Williams to keep the team in a good mindspace. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

I am not basing my statement on a prior years sample.  The fact is, the Bills lost to all its opponents with an above .500 record when the actual game was played. 

Yeah KC was playing terrible when we played them this year.  They have turned it around in their favor since that game.

If we were to play them again right now guess what,  that would be another loss for sure.    Proving that the Bills can't beat teams with a winning record this year.

Our coaching has been horrendous, LB's playing like their still in college, OL inconsistency, stupid penalties on both sides of the ball, turnovers and not playing smart team football. 

The number one scapegoat is "Daboll"  He is a cancer to this offense right now.

When you put all of this together on a stat sheet this year our team is a .500 caliber team at the end of this year.

I wish this was not the case but watching this team this year has only proven this to be true.

FFS I have heard enough of KC was playing bad when we played them.  Its such a BS statement that people run around with because they heard it and don't actually look.  The game before the Bills they won 42-30.  The game after the Bills they won 31-13.  The two games they lost before they played the Bills was by 1 point and 6 points.  They have lost only one game after the Bills game.  

Where do people get this crap from?  At best you could say the KC offense had a slump in a few games but it wasn't around the time of the Bills game.

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, astb41 said:

I know how the rest of the season is going to go, so ya'll can chill

@ bucs - lose, fall out of wild card

vs panthers - win, get a little confidence back

@ patriots - win and we smoke em, swagger fully back

@ falcons - win and another blow out, everyones talking about us and all is forgiven

vs jets - win and another blow out, secure whatever wild card spot

That leaves us on a 4 game win streak and confidence at an all time high (besides pre-season).  We'll be labeled "the team no one wants to face in the playoffs" heading into wild card weekend.  Win 3 straight road playoff games (@NE, @TEN, and @ KC) and head to the Super Bowl where we win on a time expiring 47 field goal off the foot of Tyler Bass.

Your welcome.

If the Colts beat the Pats at home next Saturday, which is very possible, and your scenario plays out, then its back to back division titles for the Bills. Then we get at least one home game before going on the road.

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

NE @ MIA in season finale is also a coin flip game

That game becomes meaningless if the Colts beat the Pats and the Bills beat beat the Pats. Of course Buffalo has to beat the Panthers, Falcons, and Jets. The Bills would finish with a 5-1 division record. NE would have 2 division losses if Buffalo beats them. 

2 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

We have not won a single game this year against a team with a winning record.

Buc's 9-3  equals Bills loss this weekend.   Sorry.. the numbers this year don't lie.

The Fish would have a winning record right now if we hadn't wooped 'em twice. Same goes for Washington Football Team had we not wooped 'em once.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.