Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

You won't go to the uniform reveal thread. Click on the uniform gridiron database link and scroll ahead to week 13. Bills rocking the all white throwbacks vs the Pats on MNF.

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

You won't go to the uniform reveal thread. Click on the uniform gridiron database link and scroll ahead to week 13. Bills rocking the all white throwbacks vs the Pats on MNF.

Thanks.  I did not realize that site had uniforms for games that far out.  Will check it out.  For the  Pats game, I approve!  

• Like (+1) 1

Just rewatching the 2020 game and a few thoughts:

We should be proud won this game. Some folks speak about this game like we got like lucky, but we were in a knife fight and stuck in there, and came out on top.

Josh Allen too is remembered as playing bad when he was electric and made a ton of crazy plays.

The Colts were motivated. This was the playoffs, this was Rivers last tour. He wanted it bad.

Rivers release was ungodly quick. We got decent pressure and he was so wired in. 

This is an underrated game in the lore of this team. Bills fans should not talk about this like some strange embarrassing incident. We're tough. We hung in there and played tough the next week too. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

What a relief.

Great that they will wear throwbacks twice this season. Would be even better if the Patriots* wore their throwbacks for that game too.

9 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I hate the throwbacks…especially at night.

Give me the blues over white.

I have said my peace.

Also ranch over blue cheese.

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

42 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Just rewatching the 2020 game and a few thoughts:

We should be proud won this game. Some folks speak about this game like we got like lucky, but we were in a knife fight and stuck in there, and came out on top.

Josh Allen too is remembered as playing bad when he was electric and made a ton of crazy plays.

The Colts were motivated. This was the playoffs, this was Rivers last tour. He wanted it bad.

Rivers release was ungodly quick. We got decent pressure and he was so wired in. 

This is an underrated game in the lore of this team. Bills fans should not talk about this like some strange embarrassing incident. We're tough. We hung in there and played tough the next week too. 

Huh? No one thought Allen played bad, he is the reason we won. He played lights out.

Daboll and the game plan were terrible (shocking). Colts secondary was awful and their weakness on D, and if I remember correctly Daboll kept calling ridiculous QB runs all game.

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Huh? No one thought Allen played bad, he is the reason we won. He played lights out.

Daboll and the game plan were terrible (shocking). Colts secondary was awful and their weakness on D, and if I remember correctly Daboll kept calling ridiculous QB runs all game.

Sometimes I also wonder how much of that 'bad gameplan' stuff is just the other side being very effective at gameplanning against our offense. If your secondary is weak, you lean on your defensive line and linebackers, but keep the further back from the LOS to keep the ball in front, present a favorable front for running and short passes and discourage throws to your backfield.

I think Daboll is a good OC, and Allen is a great QB but you also have to acknowledge Eberfluss and Reich on the other side. They did everything they could to give us looks that would shine light away from their weakness and we generally always took the bait.

Edited by uninja

4 minutes ago, eball said:

By whom?  Anyone and everyone pretty much said he was the best player on the field and the only reason the Bills won.

Sometime around Steelers/first Miami game someone was saying he hadn't played well for 4 or 5 games counting the playoff games. I would never discount people having terrible takes.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I hate the throwbacks…especially at night.

Give me the blues over white.

I have said my peace.

Also ranch over blue cheese.

I would love the throwbacks more if we wore them with a blue jersey instead of all-white.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.