11/14/21 Gameday Thread: Bills at Jets First Half

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

I don't disagree with that, but Allen was 20 yards away on the other side of the field. It's the epitome of a ticky tack call. Holds happen on almost every play. They shouldn't be calling ones that are on the other side of the field from where the play is happening.

People come around the other side to catch people some times can't really allow the o-line to cheat on one side because the play is going a different direction.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i would prefer a draw or something. In a game like this, just getting FG’s is going to be all we need.

Especially with Tommy Doyle at LT. You knew the Jets would bring an extra or two to make 1v1 match ups. Both backups lost their matchups there. 

no passing lane for Josh

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Again a blatant plan by the NFL to keep games close. We were going up 17-0 before that bs call.

Out of all the atrocious calls this year against the Bills that were extremely questionable and reason to put your tin foil hat on, this was not one of them. 

Just now, Best Williams Available said:

I don’t disagree but don’t commit a foul on a play where you have to block for <1 second for the play to work.

He rarely gets called at the POA but that's not the first time we've seen him take a really dumb penalty on a key down well away from the play

Really weird habit

• Like (+1) 2