McD’s words

Italian Bills

Ok, let me tell you something: i can’t believe he’s talking about take care of football, about “They wanted it more”, about “They were ready to play” etc etc etc … the only thing that really matter is HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT WE SHOWED UP WITHOUT ANY FIRE AND WILL TO DESTROY A 1-6 TEAM, REGARDLESS A UGLY OL. 

You know… beside the Bills unfortunately i love the Knicks also… so i’m used to this type of performance, no hearth and no respect for the best fans in the world at all !

5-3 … com’on… i’m sure that the same Bills with Mike Tomlin at the head would be 7-1 just because his grit. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

I’ve seen McD make something out of a nothing roster in 2018, where the Bills had no business winning anything and still coming away with 6 W’s, and consistently bouncing back from subpar outings where he clearly was able to coach up the team, etc. Like it or not, he’s earned the benefit of the doubt from us, broke the drought, and overall has done a fantastic job with our Bills—should we have won? Of course. Can we bounce back? Of course. Do we still control our divisional fate? Of course. So let’s see if this coaching staff can continue to earn their checks this week and make necessary changes…cool?

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

***** why is he trying to be constructive and still have belief in this team, he should be depressed and hopeless as we are. 🙄

How dare he not demonstrate the same level of outrage as me! 

Fan projection will always be a thing.

Edited by K-9

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I’ve seen McD make something out of a nothing roster in 2018, where the Bills had no business winning anything and still coming away with 6 W’s, and consistently bouncing back from subpar outings where he clearly was able to coach up the team, etc. Like it or not, he’s earned the benefit of the doubt from us, broke the drought, and overall has done a fantastic job with our Bills—should we have won? Of course. Can we bounce back? Of course. Do we still control our divisional fate? Of course. So let’s see if this coaching staff can continue to earn their checks this week and make necessary changes…cool?

Exactly…..I remember this team coming off a blowout losses and turning it around the following week.

• Agree 1

Im not calling for McD’s head… i just said i wish to see his frustration his rage after a horrible performance like yesterday. We can not lose with a 1-6 team in that way.. 6 points against one of the worst defensive team in the league, are you kidding me ? And i remember very well all the prediction about the score here in the Wall…. raise his hands who tought it was a risky and dificult game, com’on !

4 hours ago, Italian Bills said:
4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Im not calling for McD’s head… i just said i wish to see his frustration his rage after a horrible performance like yesterday. We can not lose with a 1-6 team in that way.. 6 points against one of the worst defensive team in the league, are you kidding me ? And i remember very well all the prediction about the score here in the Wall…. raise his hands who tought it was a risky and dificult game, com’on !

Is this Italian Bills masquerading as K-9? What is this sorcery?

[post you're quoting has been edited at K-9's request]

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Once I saw that the Bills didn't bring a fireplace, I knew we were in trouble.

8 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Maybe they only had 13 charcoal briquets

4 minutes ago, Stevie Ray said:

You gotta have hearth, all you ever need is hearth!

Come on guys, you're going to hurt his self of steam with comments like this. 

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.