McD’s words

Italian Bills

19 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Ok, let me tell you something: i can’t believe he’s talking about take care of football, about “They wanted it more”, about “They were ready to play” etc etc etc … the only thing that really matter is HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT WE SHOWED UP WITHOUT ANY FIRE AND WILL TO DESTROY A 1-6 TEAM, REGARDLESS A UGLY OL. 

You know… beside the Bills unfortunately i love the Knicks also… so i’m used to this type of performance, no hearth and no respect for the best fans in the world at all !

5-3 … com’on… i’m sure that the same Bills with Mike Tomlin at the head would be 7-1 just because his grit. 

One thing I have never liked about McD's bills teams is they don't seem gritty. This is why I also hate how this team is built in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

A gritty team certainly pulls out the win yesteday but instead there was too much clapping on the sideline and very questionable coaching decisions like not accepting a holding call and giving away 3 points that ended up being the difference of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

One thing I have never liked about McD's bills teams is they don't seem gritty. This is why I also hate how this team is built in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

A gritty team certainly pulls out the win yesteday but instead there was too much clapping on the sideline and very questionable coaching decisions like not accepting a holding call and giving away 3 points that ended up being the difference of the game.

Yeah, let’s get gritty!

image.jpeg.f483f844848e68fdfd360d17828ee7da.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Ok, let me tell you something: i can’t believe he’s talking about take care of football, about “They wanted it more”, about “They were ready to play” etc etc etc … the only thing that really matter is HOW IS POSSIBLE THAT WE SHOWED UP WITHOUT ANY FIRE AND WILL TO DESTROY A 1-6 TEAM, REGARDLESS A UGLY OL. 

You know… beside the Bills unfortunately i love the Knicks also… so i’m used to this type of performance, no hearth and no respect for the best fans in the world at all !

5-3 … com’on… i’m sure that the same Bills with Mike Tomlin at the head would be 7-1 just because his grit. 

Its amazing all these posters I never see around here much like the OP here all of a sudden come out of the woodwork after a loss to wallow in ridiculous and horrible hot takes that are beyond baseless.  

If you are level headed, understand football, and not suicidal then TSW is not the place for people like that this week.  Its like the insane asylum was let loose and all decided to post in the past 24 hours.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

People calling for McDermott's head are the best.

I really dont understand this. One awful loss that really is all on the playcalling and O line and some idiots out there want the coach that has taken us to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years GONE? Some people dont deserve this team or this coach. 

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

That’s my point: in a game like that you can’t just stay there clapping instead eat the player’s heads for their poor performance. 

27 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

People calling for McDermott's head are the best.

Not Sean's fault Beane has not upgraded the roster since losing to Chiefs,  RB position is the worse in the NFL and Beane brings back the same two slow failures from last season.  One of those two should have been cut and replaced

Sorry i have watched i lot of football and i have seen good RB's get yards behind average to below average line,  neither player scares anyone and they are just dropping LB'S in coverage knowing those two dudes are not getting past the line 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Is he wrong?  How is he wrong.

8 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

That’s my point: in a game like that you can’t just stay there clapping instead eat the player’s heads for their poor performance. 

Eat...the...player's...heads. 

Either this is Mike Tyson's burner account or Jeffery Dahmer still walks amoungst the living.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Its amazing all these posters I never see around here much like the OP here all of a sudden come out of the woodwork after a loss to wallow in ridiculous and horrible hot takes that are beyond baseless.  

If you are level headed, understand football, and not suicidal then TSW is not the place for people like that this week.  Its like the insane asylum was let loose and all decided to post in the past 24 hours.  

Amen, brother. I rarely come on here after a loss. Some of the worst takes I have ever seen. I have no idea why I am actually looking at some of these threads. My only rationale is that it is like seeing a gruesome wreck on the side of the road: You really don't want to see it, but you can't look away....

• Agree 5

Just now, Mat68 said:

Mcdermott isnt going to publicly out anyone.  I bet Daboll and the offensive staff had a rough morning.  Gotta find a run game.  Help out the tackles with formations.  Play the game your in.  

I agree. It’s ok have the back of your staff and players.. but sometimes you have to make very clear what you don’t want to see anymore. 
About the run game i always liked Moss, less Motor, but they are not elite and not helped by the OL. 

Of course something has to happen.. we can not let Allen being hunted every game and without using some play action and slants to faster his release avoiding the pressure. 

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I fully expect an "Open Letter to the Pegulas/McBeane" thread any minute now.

It’s gonna happen. I feel like each new dramatic thread one of these unknowns tries to top the previous. 
Somewhere I picture Simon and hapless and chandler smiling like Oprah reading some of these hot takes  “you get a ban, and you get a ban, and a ban for you” Oprah You Get A Car GIF by Governor of Poker 3

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I’ve seen McD make something out of a nothing roster in 2018, where the Bills had no business winning anything and still coming away with 6 W’s, and consistently bouncing back from subpar outings where he clearly was able to coach up the team, etc. Like it or not, he’s earned the benefit of the doubt from us, broke the drought, and overall has done a fantastic job with our Bills—should we have won? Of course. Can we bounce back? Of course. Do we still control our divisional fate? Of course. So let’s see if this coaching staff can continue to earn their checks this week and make necessary changes…cool?

The problem is that the division wasn't the goal. Their stated goal was the #1 seed, and now it's all but gone.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.