Feliciano to IR; Jamil Douglas signed to 53

YoloinOhio

Hoping when Spencer Brown comes back they kick D.Williams inside and put Ike in at LG. I don't know why so many dislike Ike but I thought he played well last season. I know he isn't setting the world on fire but he can at least play decently from what I saw last season. Mongo is not a tragic guard but his play has ranged from below average to backup caliber. Hopefully he just needs time to heal an injury and can come back. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Hoping when Spencer Brown comes back they kick D.Williams inside and put Ike in at LG. I don't know why so many dislike Ike but I thought he played well last season. I know he isn't setting the world on fire but he can at least play decently from what I saw last season. Mongo is not a tragic guard but his play has ranged from below average to backup caliber. Hopefully he just needs time to heal an injury and can come back. 

I like Ike

• Haha (+1) 4

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought something was "up" when the "fashion shoot" photos were late

Interesting that it's Morris and not Warring who got the call-up this week.  Perhaps they weren't impressed by the 3 snaps they saw from Kahale last week.

Or perhaps they're trying to "spread the callup loooove"

I personally don't think it's good news to see Mongo go on IR.  I might be alone there.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

That is their best line IMO. Ike has played better than Mongo this year 

I thought Ike was fine last year, I’m wondering If Bates is that bad? It seems the few times Bates actually plays the line does well. 

I trust our coaching staff, I am more thinking that our guards are so “mediocre” there isn’t much drop off between the starters and the backups to be honest

Just now, Allen2Diggs said:

I don't know why he hasn't cracked the lineup at some point. He can supposedly play anywhere on the line, but he never gets significant playing time.

It's baffling to me, he can't be worse than Cody Ford. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I read recently that calf injuries tend to be slow to heal because the blood flow isn't as good there as opposed to a hamstring injury..........so perhaps that is the issue.

Some stuff about calf injury timelines here.

https://bangedupbills.com/2021/11/02/2021-buffalo-bills-week-8-postgame-injury-review-miami-dolphins/

2 hours ago, Fixxxer said:

I assume this is the moment the coaches put Ryan Bates at OG to see what he's got, right?

Magic 8 ball says "unlikely to occur until Feliciano comes off IR"

I agree with the people who would like to see Bates crack the lineup at OG

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.