Dolphins @ the Bills - Tricks or Treats 2021 - 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, The Red King said:

Wasn't close, but I'll have to rewatch to see if a receiver was close.

That aside, Allen gets facemasked and still lobs the TD.  Game's not over by a long shot, but Bills fans got to exhale a lil.

Playing with a lead should be a big difference-maker for this team.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

But that makes no sense... You don't run the ball with a struggling o-line and Josh Allen as your QB. Allen can still turn o-line breakdowns into positive plays. Moss and Singletary cannot.

I think they trust their pass protection even less than their run blocking and think they have to at least show run otherwise in an all out pass rush where they know we are passing they think the line is gonna fold fast.

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Hahaha I said that weeks ago in week 1 when everyone said why aren’t we running the balllll 

Moss has a good run it’s more Moss Singletary sucks! Vice versa it’s Singletary is the #1 Moss Needs to stay on the bench and so on hahah

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

You guys are so bipolar with our rbs so 

I know right?

They stopped running right at Mt. Davis who Morse could not budge and started using stretch plays to get Davis moving then cutback lanes.

The kid's a wall, but he ain't fleet of foot to change direction so if they insist on running they have to get him moving to create some gaps.