Jersey reveal for Miami game. Yes, It's Halloween

Draconator

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

When is this team ever going to use the 1990’s throwbacks?

When they can change helmet colors next year is my guess.

17 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Would be awesome if all the players wore white shoes with red laces…..

That would make my year.

9 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

To each his own man.  I like dark colors and have never been a fan of pretty much white anything.  Thats just my taste is all.  

White on white looks ridiculous. White with blue pants is better. We need a better/darker blue.

These would be sick.

E90961B7-9289-4F0E-8A2A-30CC1938A1A5.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

All white?

what, do they think Tua will see Ghosts?

👻 👻 

Halloween Skeleton GIF by Squirrel Monkey

They should have saved the all white throwbacks vs Carolina. The ghost angle would work in that game.

11 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

somehow the standing Buffalo 

doesn’t remind me of victory 

1964 and 1965 AFL champions wearing them. Only championships in Bills history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

There you go Corta, otherwise known as the hero of Ft. Wilderness!

Haha yesss. I am not sure I ever watched a movie that was a more then a roller coaster of high and low then the Patriot. By the final fight scene when he grabs the Flag and charges the Brits I am pretty sure you also want to do the same.

On 10/27/2021 at 11:55 AM, BADOLBILZ said:

The charging Buffalo is one of the great logo's in sport.........people have become fans of the Bills because of that logo.

The Grazer......the target.......the dead buffalo........is one of the lamest logos in sports. :lol:

They "threw it away" for a good reason.

Great jersey though.:thumbsup:

I’m guessing this is a Halloween ‘Trick’. A Buffalo can’t graze grass with his head up off the ground, though a Buffalo who’s been shot in the chest can run for a bit until he succumbs to the fatal wound. The standing red Buffalo is representative of the City where the team resides -which is most unusual in sports.
But you know this as one of our more informative posters. Ergo, we’ve been tricked. 

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

They should have saved the all white throwbacks vs Carolina. The ghost angle would work in that game.

1964 and 1965 AFL champions wearing them. Only championships in Bills history.

I was 5 and 6.

Johnny Weissmuller was more important at this that time

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, corta765 said:

Haha yesss. I am not sure I ever watched a movie that was a more then a roller coaster of high and low then the Patriot. By the final fight scene when he grabs the Flag and charges the Brits I am pretty sure you also want to do the same.

Best end of movie climax scene line.

My sons were better men!

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m guessing this is a Halloween ‘Trick’. A Buffalo can’t graze grass with his head up off the ground, though a Buffalo who’s been shot in the chest can run for a bit until he succumbs to the fatal wound. The standing red Buffalo is representative of the City where the team resides -which is most unusual in sports.
But you know this as one of our more informative posters. Ergo, we’ve been tricked. 

The name of the city didn't come from the animal "Buffalo".   It is an anglo'd up version of the name it was given by the Frenchies...... "Beau Flo" (beautiful river).  

So, yes I guess I am apparently one of our more informed posters. 

Also a Buffalo can indeed be in the process of grazing and lift it's head up off the ground. 😉

american-bison-or-buffalo-with-calf-and-

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The name of the city didn't come from the animal "Buffalo".   It is an anglo'd up version the name it was given by the Frenchies...... "Beau Flo".   So, yes I guess I am apparently one of our more informed posters. 

I guess we can call Josh the Mighty Tampon.

11 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The name of the city didn't come from the animal "Buffalo".   It is an anglo'd up version of the name it was given by the Frenchies...... "Beau Flo" (beautiful river).  

So, yes I guess I am apparently one of our more informed posters. 

Also a Buffalo can indeed be in the process of grazing and lift it's head up off the ground. 😉

american-bison-or-buffalo-with-calf-and-

Ha! I’m aware of the origin of the city, but the red grazing Buffalo which adorned our helmets from ‘62 to ‘73 represented the city the team plays in and is represented by statues throughout the city still. Personally, I don’t care for the ‘swoosh’.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.