Eli and Peyton

Dan Darragh

While it does bog down at times with some guests who can't put 3 words together...  watching the regular MNF broadcast is just boring in comparison.  WAAAY more entertaining - especially when E is giving Peyt crap about stuff.  I have an older brother so I can definitely relate!  😉

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I'm more impressed by Peyton's room - is it really his garage?

Oh I'm definitely jealous of both their man caves!

• Like (+1) 1

Brady was great to watch with them. It's obvious that Peyton and Tom have good chemistry and are buddies off the field, just from their banter.

Some of the other guests are a bit painful, but overall I love watching the Manning Cast. 

Peyton has a real knack for being on camera. He and Cooper also did the College Bowl, which was a blast to watch. It's a trivia contest where college teams compete for scholarship money. It's also fun to play along with. 

If they do another season I highly recommend watching it!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Brady was great to watch with them. It's obvious that Peyton and Tom have good chemistry and are buddies off the field, just from their banter.

They really are funny. But how you sure they are buddies off the field? I sense some pent up frustrations from Peyton even if Brady is cool as can be with him ha ha. Of course there is respect, competitive spirit and all. And they do great on camera but I'm not sure about being buddies.

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

They really are funny. But how you sure they are buddies off the field? I sense some pent up frustrations from Peyton even if Brady is cool as can be with him ha ha. Of course there is respect, competitive spirit and all. And they do great on camera but I'm not sure about being buddies.

They do hang out a bit, and Brady was also on Peyton's Places riding shotgun and hamming it up.

I'm sure that it kills Peyton to see Brady breaking his records, and he even brought it up Monday night. However, with 17 games these young guys will break Brady's records some day as well. 

The only ones that nobody can take away are rings. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Blainorama5 said:

While it does bog down at times with some guests who can't put 3 words together...  watching the regular MNF broadcast is just boring in comparison.  WAAAY more entertaining - especially when E is giving Peyt crap about stuff.  I have an older brother so I can definitely relate!  😉

Oh I'm definitely jealous of both their man caves!

Eh, the big head things is getting boring already...yeah i got it the 5th time Eli, hilarious.

It does bog down with some guests.  I have had enough Brady exposure, I made a mistake listening to that crap with Jim Gray and Larry Fitzgerald.  Brady is no longer insightful, it is the same over and over again.  Brady is going to suffer from over-exposure, I guess he is compensating for his serfdom under Bill Belichek.

20 minutes ago, eball said:

I was so bummed they didn’t do Bills-Titans. Hopefully they do Bills-Pats*** later this year. 

As entertaining as they are, I don't think i could watch them during a Bills game. Way too many long periods where the game itself is totally ignored. During Pat McAfee's drunken (?) story that took 3-4 plays to finish telling, the game was barely mentioned. For some games, that's great. Not for Bills game though, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Draconator said:

I'd like to see Allen and Diggs together on a Manning cast. That would be must see TV

Well this past Monday would’ve been the week with the bye.  I’d rather see Allen and Tre.  He’s hilarious.  For the Sirius guys, remember when he showed up to Jim and Pats training camp tour on the lawnmower or something.  He grabbed it in pulled up to their table.  They were laughing their arses off.  Diggs is a character so could be fun though.

8 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Peyton has a real knack for being on camera. He and Cooper also did the College Bowl, which was a blast to watch. It's a trivia contest where college teams compete for scholarship money. It's also fun to play along with. 

If they do another season I highly recommend watching it!

I caught a bit of College Bowl, it was enjoyable - Copper is great, he should be on the Manning cast!  That guy is just funny and it's even better with Peyton busting his stones all the time... :beer:

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

As entertaining as they are, I don't think i could watch them during a Bills game. Way too many long periods where the game itself is totally ignored. During Pat McAfee's drunken (?) story that took 3-4 plays to finish telling, the game was barely mentioned. For some games, that's great. Not for Bills game though, IMO.

If they do the Bill's I'll probably record them and watch later to see if they have any interesting insights.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Coastie said:

If they do the Bill's I'll probably record them and watch later to see if they have any interesting insights.

Makes sense.

College Bowl was very well done, IMO. I remember the original show, and was worried this would be too glitzy/slick. But it was very true to the original, but more entertaining. Cooper is great. Of course Peyton is fantastic. He's a natural.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.