Allen vs Mahomes - last 21 starts comparison

Alphadawg7

A friend sent me a screenshot showing this but the pic size was too big to post.  So just gonna type the info below.

Shows how close these two really are in what they are doing out there.  Now Allen needs to win the Super Bowl to cement his place at the top with Mahomes.  

Mahomes:  17-4 record

Allen:  17-4 record

Mahomes:  106.9 rating 

Allen:  106.0 rating

Mahomes:  67 comp %

Allen:  67.6 comp %

Mahomes:  58-13 Total TD-INT

Allen:  59-12 Total TD-INT

GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 9
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 8

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Dang. Any chance you can tell us where we can find the image elsewhere?

Out of all the forums I post on, this place is the most restrictive with image size.

I hear ya, I have a hard time getting my size imaged…, 

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

A friend sent me a screenshot showing this but the pic size was too big to post.  So just gonna type the info below.

Shows how close these two really are in what they are doing out there.  Now Allen needs to win the Super Bowl to cement his place at the top with Mahomes.  

Mahomes:  17-4 record

Allen:  17-4 record

Mahomes:  106.9 rating 

Allen:  106.0 rating

Mahomes:  67 comp %

Allen:  67.6 comp %

Mahomes:  58-13 Total TD-INT

Allen:  59-12 Total TD-INT

GO BILLS!!!!

This is fantastic. Thanks, Alpha.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Dang. Any chance you can tell us where we can find the image elsewhere?

Out of all the forums I post on, this place is the most restrictive with image size.

If you post links to the images, the site will load them in full size.

• Thank you (+1) 1

No doubt about it. Josh is extremely valuable and a top five NFL player.

Lets let our future Super Bowl trophies do the talking for us though.....

No one gives a *****, what some guy posts....

I can feel it. I can see it. This team is on top and is going to stay there for quite awhile....

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

I use an app called “image size” for mobile. You just select the image you want to resize then pinch it down to the size you want it and post it here.

Sometimes takes me a few tries to get the size right though. As others have said, image size is super restrictive here.

12 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Neither Josh, nor Mahomes, is an MVP contender at the moment.  As it stands right now, Brady is running away with it and there isn't even a close 2nd.  Josh and Mahomes are definitely not in the top 5.

But I couldn't give a rat's ass.  The MVP I want Josh to get will be handed out the evening of Feb. 13th.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 5

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

But I couldn't give a rat's ass.  The MVP I want Josh to get will be handed out the evening of Feb. 13th.

Exactly, 5-10 years from now no one except stat nerds and television taking heads will bring up that Josh might have won MVP. A Superb Owl win will be remembered forever. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Neither Josh, nor Mahomes, is an MVP contender at the moment.  As it stands right now, Brady is running away with it and there isn't even a close 2nd.  Josh and Mahomes are definitely not in the top 5.

Yet Josh is now the betting favorite to win MVP in Vegas, so to say it’s not close seems a bit premature.

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yet Josh is now the betting favorite to win MVP in Vegas, so to say it’s not close seems a bit premature.

Hence the "as it stands now," phrase.  I think we would all agree that it's way too early to call it, or to even predict it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

They're really close. Both are so much fun to watch.  They're great for the league.

With Mahomes - I don't see his play as a regression, at least yet.  It seems like it's more a failure of the coaching staff so far. I'm not big on "the league found the blueprint!" pronouncements about any QB. But right now, that D we ran and that the Bucs ran in the SB IS the blueprint to slow down Mahomes & Hill, and the Chiefs have yet to adjust to that effectively.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.