Rousseau up for Pepsi ROW again

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Vote Here: https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/

I feel like this will be Kadaruis Toney but wonder if his ejection for throwing a punch will matter in the voting 

he reminds me of a young Percy harvin in more ways than one 

I can’t imagine why he reminds you of Percy Harvin. Ha

Exceptional physical skills as a wide receiver from the University of Florida, with what appears to be a lacking at times of some emotional expressive skills. Hope he gets that worked out and has a long prosperous career. 

7 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I can’t imagine why he reminds you of Percy Harvin. Ha

Exceptional physical skills as a wide receiver from the University of Florida, with what appears to be a lacking at times of some emotional expressive skills. Hope he gets that worked out and has a long prosperous career. 

The funny thing I am sure this comparison has been made by others but I have actually never heard it and it never dawned on me until Sunday 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Vote Here: https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/

I feel like this will be Kadaruis Toney but wonder if his ejection for throwing a punch will matter in the voting 

he reminds me of a young Percy harvin in more ways than one 

Hopefully he doesn't have migraine issues that prevent him from really playing...

I have him in my dynasty league

58 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Well, Groot is in 2nd place...

...at 3%...

...Ja'Marr Chase has 93% of the votes

I mean I know Groot did pretty awesome, but Chase torched Green Bay and made several crazy catches as well... I'd have to say he deserves it.

• Like (+1) 1

No way he'll win it, but it's awesome that a Bills' rookie is getting their due props for a change. Getting his name out there in these things is great for him, since the popularity contest aspect is a huge part of NFL awards & recognition.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.