10/10/21 SNF Gameday Bills @ Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, eball said:

It’s gonna be a long day. Getting out to play golf this morning, then coming home to put up the screen in the backyard, prep the bar, and await our guests. My wife smoked two pork butts yesterday so the BBQ is ready. Should be clear and 68 at game time; perfect night for a backyard game-watching party. 

Let’s Go, Buffalo!

I’ll be there around 7:00 PM  - Make sure the Q is ready with hot sauce … please :D 

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Apparently flights to KC out of Buffalo were canceled early this morning due to pilots striking the vaccine mandate. Lots of righteously angry Bills fans at the airport.

Southwest is a disaster right now.  They, allegedly, had a massive sickout in Jax & Chicago that has rippled across the country. 

My parents flew down to Florida, out of Atlanta yesterday.  Their Delta flight was delayed for some reason, not sure if related, but they said Hartsfield-Jackson was an absolutely chaotic scene.   

My pops flies almost every week out of ATL and has never seen it like that. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.