Week 5: Bills at Chiefs on SNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Governor said:

We’re toying with teams at this point. This game won’t look anything like last year. We’re about to blast these fools.

Guv, you didn’t just ring the bell with this take, you knocked the bell off and into the next county.  

might as well just shut the board down until kickoff…

• Haha (+1) 1

Couple of interesting moves by KC ..

1) activate from IR Willie Gay LB who was out with a toe, but he did not practice Friday as he was dealing with mental health issues. a) I hope he gets the help he needs; b) he is a good player and will help them if he plays. I would assume he is playing or they wouldn't have elevated him and cut another LBer.

2) They promoted a DE from the practice squad.  Would lead one to believe that Chris Jones is less likely to play which would be HUGE.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021/10/09/kansas-city-chiefs-roster-moves-willie-gay-jr-demone-harris-darius-harris/

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Bimmer323i said:

For me it’s something about Mahomes that just irks me… I’ll be honest I can’t even stand the sight of him…..Kinda like Brady I can’t stand the sight of him either

I can see that... I just hate how he's already being considered one of the all time greats after a couple of years.   

On 10/9/2021 at 1:00 PM, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Well they definitely have a better TE lol. However, if Knox keeps playing the way he has been that will close the gap a little.

Well I think. Knox did better than kelce this game.  But to be fair seems like Josh has more weapons he can trust, plus a whole defensive squad that will get the ball back to him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.