1 minute ago, Virgil said:

At this point, sit him until he’s 100%.  We need him for the stretch 

I would have rather him play today and sit out the next 4 weeks 

16 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Well, play a 3rd Safety in the box to cover 

They will run the ball down our throats if we do that 

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Matt Milano #hammywatch
51 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

If Milano is available we will need him. I already expect to see tons of AJ as well. Have a feeling we will give a good amount of 4-3 looks. 

I think the need is more long term than short term.  Get it healthy then he can come back.  If there is any question, he gets a third week rest after this week with the bye, my guess is he does not play.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I think the need is more long term than short term.  Get it healthy then he can come back.  If there is any question, he gets a third week rest after this week with the bye, my guess is he does not play.

Agree, which is why I had said if he's available. Sounded like he was close Sunday night though. 

Of course to play devil's advocate...never know what will happen in the NFL. We could rest him this week, let him tale the bye week and the game after that he could get hurt. So, gotta use who you can when you can😂

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

I say sit Milano again against Tennessee let him heal up this week and the bye week. Klein has been playing well and he’s great against the run. 

Agree, no huge TE receiving threat this week  and Klein is good against run.  Gives an extra week rest with the bye.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.