ESPN Rookie Rankings

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why is McCorkle on this list and where is Rousseau ? Also…. Chargers draft 🔥🔥

Rousseau was an honorable mention.

Seems fair.........there have been some really impressive rookies and Rousseau and the Bills DL had one game where they put up numbers(thanks in great part to a ton of blitzing) but have otherwise not put up big plays to earn the accolades.    

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is Penei the plural form of penis?

Didn’t you do anatomy? 😂😁🤣😳…,

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why is McCorkle on this list and where is Rousseau ? Also…. Chargers draft 🔥🔥

Not to worry guys... by the time the season is half over he will be on the list. This is such a small sample size. Some will drop.. some will come up.

14 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Rousseau was an honorable mention.

Seems fair.........there have been some really impressive rookies and Rousseau and the Bills DL had one game where they put up numbers(thanks in great part to a ton of blitzing) but have otherwise not put up big plays to earn the accolades.    

Okay, but what has Oweh and Mac Jones done that has been so special? With Rousseau, the Bills are allowing one less TD per game so far this year as opposed to last year.

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Okay, but what has Oweh and Mac Jones done that has been so special? With Rousseau, the Bills are allowing one less TD per game so far this year as opposed to last year.

Plus, his run defense has been awesome for a rookie who's strength was supposedly pass rush. The guy seems like an all-around player, but I wouldn't expect anyone who doesn't follow the Bills closely to notice.

Putting any QB on the list is dumb. None of them have been good enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Oweh made a huge game changing play to beat the Chiefs.   Forced and recovered a fumble with less than 2 mins in the game.    Otherwise, Ravens lose.   I did not see the other 2 Ravens games, so not sure how he performed in other games.

Rosseau is playing very well.  So far, he looks like an excellent pick for the Bills and definitely should be in the conversation of top rookies.

16 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Not to worry guys... by the time the season is half over he will be on the list. This is such a small sample size. Some will drop.. some will come up.

Enough with the penile references. :)

It's early in the season.  Not worried.  Groot will be there soon enough.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

Oweh made a huge game changing play to beat the Chiefs.   Forced and recovered a fumble with less than 2 mins in the game.    Otherwise, Ravens lose.   I did not see the other 2 Ravens games, so not sure how he performed in other games.

Rosseau is playing very well.  So far, he looks like an excellent pick for the Bills and definitely should be in the conversation of top rookies.

Yeah Oweh forcing Edwards Helaire to fumble was probably the play of the NFL season so far.

• Like (+1) 1

Jones has been pretty good for a rookie qb.   

I thought the bills might grab Newsome if he got to then.  Rousseau has been good but not sure he belongs here right now.  You can argue it I guess.   Let’s not be butt hurt over subjective crap….I was hoping we would stop doing that at some point.  

JOK missing from the list.  Perhaps only because he didn’t get enough snaps the first two games.  He got plenty in week 3 and he’s been lights out when I’m the field.  He’s the #1 ranked LB (Milano is now #2) by PFF, which ESPN often utilizes so it is odd he’s not listed.