Week 4: Texans at Bills

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

JM has mentioned this on Locked On Bills a few times recently as I'm sure you know, but this 2021 Bills team is way more balanced than the 2020 version based on the eye test and the stats. If last season's team didn't have peak Josh Allen and 300 passing yards, we were in trouble.

This season, the rushing offense and the defense have been picking up the slack even when we can't throw our way to a win. Bodes well for our chances to stack wins and maybe even get to the Super Bowl. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean we do play the Jets twice.

I think there's a really, really good chance that we sweep the division again.  I wasn't predicting it before the season started, but the Patriots are middling at best, the Jets are a dumpster fire, and the Bills dominate the Dolphins no matter what the situation.

• Like (+1) 1

If you're a Bills fan and "worried" about this game, I suggest seeking professional help.  The BBFS has so infiltrated your psyche you may be beyond saving, but there is no time to waste.

Yeah, crazy crap happens, but if the Bills play their game and the Texans play theirs, Buffalo wins by 20.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, eball said:

If you're a Bills fan and "worried" about this game, I suggest seeking professional help.  The BBFS has so infiltrated your psyche you may be beyond saving, but there is no time to waste.

Yeah, crazy crap happens, but if the Bills play their game and the Texans play theirs, Buffalo wins by 20.

I’m not worried but I also subscribe to the old adage of any given Sunday. These guys are all professionals and are payed as such. Take them seriously and stayed grounded in the week. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, eball said:

So, you think I should pick the Bills to beat the 17pt. spread?

1 hour ago, eball said:

or more. I Love your optimism. Bills may feast lets hope no famine.

m

18 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Not even I am concerned about this game in any way, shape, or form. It is literally impossible for the Bills to lose this game.

dude should we get the emergency hotline number on speed dial just in case..?

**ducks***

lol m

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I mean we do play the Jets twice.

I hear ya.

The reason I said what I said about the Texans instead of the Jets is that weird things can always happen in divisional games, as highlighted by the fact that we had weird, close games against clearly inferior Jets teams the past couple seasons. Last year, against the horrible Adam Gase version of the Jets, we won by 10 and 8 points, respectively.

Meanwhile, as bad as Zach Wilson has been, I'd still take him over Davis Mills. 

Jets should be an easy win, don't get me wrong. But this Texans roster, with Mills at QB and Culley at HC? It has "blowout Bills win" written all over it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Not that I disagree. Kind of a bold statement 

I’ve seen some weird Power Rankings 

the undefeated Raiders just breaking the top 10

I will say that the raiders thing is kind of odd. Beat the ravens and Steelers, barely beat the fish, but are still that low. 

Is probably put them top 5.

Carr has been sharp but I think the defense is the issue. 

Same as bills last year. 

• Like (+1) 1