Who is your most hated division rival now?

AFC E  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya hate?

• Jets
    • Dolphins
    • Patriots

Ah Belicheat, Revenge is a dish best served cold!  It’s very cold in BUFFALO, NY!

I want BB to retire in pain and mediocrity for the last two decades.  I remember the last half of the 70’s, but having the satisfaction of the Pats being sweeped for the next five years.  And then being a perpetual 8-9 team so that at 74 BB retires.  The media saying, we’ll I guess it was Brady.

🙏🦬👌👹

I was on board for the entire 70's hellscape vs Miami.  I was in the stadium for the 1980 opener as a college sophomore the first time I saw a Bills win of any kind, anywhere against Miami.  I separated my shoulder celebrating in the stadium that day.  I was in the Orange Bowl in 1983 when Fergy went off for 4 TD's and 420 yards to give Buffalo their first Orange Bowl win in (ever?).  Those were glorious days.  That rivalry was era defining. 

That said, I don't know that I have ever had even 50% of the contempt for any team that I have held for Brady/Belichick/Edelman/Kraft and that whole evil effing empire.  Walking out of the stadium in 2011 after the comeback win from 21-0 was euphoric.  Seeing the stunned look on the faces of the obnoxious TB12 jersey wearing trolls was...  nice!  Watching Belichick throw the phone against the wall last year, well that was a damn near sexual experience.  If I put that moment on a recurring video loop, I would probably need to be carried away in a sensory overloaded seizure...  So yeah...  Hatred of Pats over Dolphins by a mile here.

Edited by cwater10
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's the Pats can't stand or respect them! They cheated and were always arrogant! And it's not soar grapes because they kicked Buffalo's a**!

During the SB runs, I always saw the Fins and Steelers are the rivals. Always upset when they beat the Bills. But never could badmouth them. They were teams that played at a high level. I always have been a QB fan, so I enjoyed watching Kelly, Marino, Elway, Farve, Manning, Montana, Young, Warner, etc. I could respect they level of play and when they would play better than the Bills.

And Brady (reluctantly can call him GOAT for his play), But F him and the cheating Pats!

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Still the Pats

Jets are irrelevant 

Dolphins are baby bro

The Jets were good more recently.  During the Rex Ryan era Jets they beat up on us and their fans were as obnoxious as they come.

Bills vs. Phins was pretty abysmal for a while. 

Dolphins. For a few reasons. 

1. I'm forced to look at their weirdo logo on car bumpers and gas stations as I live in south florida. A more offensive sight, I cannot recall. 

2. Any man who's a fan of a team with these colors isn't a man. It's soft. Soft is not for football. 

3. Growing up in Rochester, there was always that one dumb contrarian kid in school that liked the dolphins for some obscure reason. Just irritating. 

This being said, I can't talk ***** to their fans, unless they start the ***** flinging... we've been equally worthless for the same amount of time 2019-Present outstanding. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

Dolphins. For a few reasons. 

1. I'm forced to look at their weirdo logo on car bumpers and gas stations as I live in south florida. A more offensive sight, I cannot recall. 

2. Any man who's a fan of a team with these colors isn't a man. It's soft. Soft is not for football. 

3. Growing up in Rochester, there was always that one dumb contrarian kid in school that liked the dolphins for some obscure reason. Just irritating. 

This being said, I can't talk ***** to their fans, unless they start the ***** flinging... we've been equally worthless for the same amount of time 2019-Present outstanding. 

It was like a family tradition.  Their dad was a loser and Phins fan so they grew up a Phins fan and a loser.  Liking the Dolphins in Bills country is not a substitute for a personality.  Losers.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jauronimo said:

It was like a family tradition.  Their dad was a loser and Phins fan so they grew up a Phins fan and a loser.  Liking the Dolphins in Bills country is not a substitute for a personality.  Losers.

it's honestly the most irritating thing... that being said, my kids are most definitely growing up bills fans in south Florida. lets be honest, the dolphins don't really have fans here... they're a myth. 

59 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Why are Eagles your most hated team if you don't mind me asking?

I hate everything about them. The fans. The uniforms. The TO and McNabb drama. The succession of utterly dislikeable players and coaches. I would never tire of seeing them beaten up and down the field every week. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I hate everything about them. The fans. The uniforms. The TO and McNabb drama. The succession of utterly dislikeable players and coaches. I would never tire of seeing them beaten up and down the field every week. 

The fans are scum.  They're mostly violent offenders using football as an outlet.

I have friends who are die hard Iggles fans and they will justify all reprehensible behavior as "passionate fans".  

Just now, Jauronimo said:

The fans are scum.  They're mostly violent offenders using football as an outlet.

I have friends who are die hard Iggles fans and they will justify all reprehensible behavior as "passionate fans".  

I have rooted for the Pats in two Superbowls. My hate for Philly is that deep.