Rousseau nominated for ROW

WhoTom

Well deserved. I was surprised at how athletic he was, especially when he dropped into coverage on zone blitzes. On his sack, he actually abandoned his coverage zone and came up to make the stop on Brissett before he could get across the LOS. Because of his length, he’s deceptively fast. 

• Like (+1) 7

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Well deserved. I was surprised at how athletic he was, especially when he dropped into coverage on zone blitzes. On his sack, he actually abandoned his coverage zone and came up to make the stop on Brissett before he could get across the LOS. Because of his length, he’s deceptively fast. 

He looks like such a natural and instinctive football player.  He could end up being the star player this defense has been lacking.  Some guys just have it right out of the gate and this seems to be the case with Greg.  

• Like (+1) 6

Put a handful of votes in, might check back later.

1 minute ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

He should thank eddy oliver and aj for those sacks because I was impressed with aj but eddy really collapsed the pocket from the right defensive end position.

What a good problem to have.  "Sure, our rookie played great.  But our other young guys ALSO played great, how terrible who am I supposed to be happy for now?"

• Haha (+1) 1