162 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win TNF

• Dallas
    • Tampa Bay
  2. 2. Who do you hate less

• Cowboys
    • Brady

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

It’s been this way for 20 + years now. Everyone knows Brady’s whines and ***** when things don’t go his way. Call it a crazy and absurd conspiracy theory but the league is fixed for him. He’s the NFL’s golden boy, and this is why I have very little to no respect for the NFL. It’s obvious they have favorites and play the favoritism game. 

I won't change your mind but in general refs tend to bite their whistles late in games especially when it comes to pass interference calls.

The OPI is debatable but I’m not sure if it was the screen play or the almost pick but there was a clear hold in the middle of the line early in that drive where one of Tampa’s oline threw a Cowboys defender down with a wrestling takedown idk how that was missed

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

Yeah, I’m sure everyone would prefer a 13-10 defensive battle

I hear you on that...but when if just comes down to who has the ball last....and a defense doesnt have much of chance of stopping the other team from gaining first downs......it kinda of make one side of the ball nearly impossible.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

The OPI is debatable but I’m not sure if it was the screen play or the almost pick but there was a clear hold in the middle of the line early in that drive where one of Tampa’s oline threw a Cowboys defender down with a wrestling takedown idk how that was missed

Agreed.  Holding never gets called on Brady’s OL.  Meanwhile all sorts of barley holding called on Dallas.  That  was such a clear OPI the end of the game also, so clear that thr “announcer ref in the booth” even thought it was. 

2 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

In general.  But not always.  That was a perfect time to call offensive PI.  It was flagrant.  

anyone but Brady and it’s OPI 

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

"I am so sick of Tom Brady" - Me for about the past two decades

It really is annoying. I know he's the best but don't feel like I'm watching greatness, my all consuming hatred clouds that. I'm just watching some annoying goof.

does not help when said annoying goof is being announced by annoying collinsworth in his goof mode and handed critical non calls by refs. 

Edited by RyanC883