ESPN Team Projections

Stads

Mike Clay from ESPN came out with his final preseason rankings. He has the Bills 8th overall, just below the Purple People Eaters from Minnesota. Cleveland is 2nd behind Tampa and we are the 4th ranked AFC team below Cleveland, KC, and Baltimore. This is after ranking us having the 2nd easiest schedule in the entire league. Our WRs rank 9th, behind Cincinnati and Miami. 

I don't like to post asinine ESPN projections, but this a bit disrespectful. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/32133526/nfl-projections-unit-grades-2021-mike-clay-best-worst-offenses-defenses-plus-ranking-all-32-teams

• Haha (+1) 4

You know what happens when you poke the bear right…, 

this guy is poking the bear,

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Stads said:

Mike Clay from ESPN came out with his final preseason rankings. He has the Bills 8th overall, just below the Purple People Eaters from Minnesota. Cleveland is 2nd behind Tampa and we are the 4th ranked AFC team below Cleveland, KC, and Baltimore. This is after ranking us having the 2nd easiest schedule in the entire league. Our WRs rank 9th, behind Cincinnati and Miami. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/32133526/nfl-projections-unit-grades-2021-mike-clay-best-worst-offenses-defenses-plus-ranking-all-32-teams

the laugh was at espn. seems they are desperate for clicks.   i didn’t click. 

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Vikings #7??

Mike Zimmer is known for elite defense and, following a rough 2020, he now has the team on paper to get back to that in 2021. Kirk Cousins remains a polarizing player, but he played well last season and led Minnesota to the fifth most offensive touchdowns. He has plenty of support in the form of Dalvin Cook, Adam Thielen and Justin Jefferson. Minnesota is on the rise.

56 minutes ago, Stads said:

Mike Zimmer is known for elite defense and, following a rough 2020, he now has the team on paper to get back to that in 2021. Kirk Cousins remains a polarizing player, but he played well last season and led Minnesota to the fifth most offensive touchdowns. He has plenty of support in the form of Dalvin Cook, Adam Thielen and Justin Jefferson. Minnesota is on the rise.

Minnesota will be around .500 this year….

So according to ESPN we have the 2nd easiest schedule yet SI says we are going to lose more games because we have the 1st place division schedule and will lose more games because of it.

Really confusing how reporters can come up with this stuff.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

So according to ESPN we have the 2nd easiest schedule yet SI says we are going to lose more games because we have the 1st place division schedule and will lose more games because of it.

maths GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Stads said:

I'm sorry. I was young and dumb and easy to trick. I'm not proud of it dammit!

Stads, all good brother.  Seriously.  

These comments weren’t at you, just knuckleheads at ESPN, PFF, and so on.  They do this crap to get noticed when quality analysts and polls of coaches and GM’s of teams are expecting us to be the 3rd best team in the NFL this year after KC and the Bucs.  To me that is perfectly fair.  I also understand the logic the Brownies should be 4th.  I keep reading the Rams will be up there, and I’m fine with guys ranking the 49ers pretty high as they had tons of injuries at critical positions.

Lots of other good teams but flaws.

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

We don’t have the 2nd easiest schedule. Not at you just the analysts State we were 22nd I think, not 30th.

4 hours ago, Stads said:

Oh my God, he's being disrespectful.  This really hurts my feeling, probably more even than he hurt your feelings!  I may cry.