Dolphins are the frontrunner on trade for Deshaun Watson

YoloinOhio

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

He died 13 years ago… 

Adam Sandler is the greatest comedian that ever lived. 

Not even close.

I can name a thousand comedians better than Sandler.

Eddie Murphy is funnier in his sleep than Sandler is awake.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s becoming a lost art, and definitely not for the better. Back on the original track though, I would really hate this trade. Here’s hoping Watson ends up in Carolina. 

It's a fine line to walk, I like Daniel Tosh and his whole stick is that he's just the worst sort of human and so he says terrible things.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's a fine line to walk, I like Daniel Tosh and his whole stick is that he's just the worst sort of human and so he says terrible things.

It is, and that’s the genius. As for Tosh, I’ve only seen a few things and didn’t care for it. Wasn’t my thing, but wasn’t offended by it. Maybe haven’t seen enough to give him his due. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

It is, and that’s the genius. As for Tosh, I’ve only seen a few things and didn’t care for it. Wasn’t my thing, but wasn’t offended by it. Maybe haven’t seen enough to give him his due. 

“Kiffin’s Krimson Corner” is a classic. Especially because he looks so much like him.

ironically Tosh is a huge Dolphins fan

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I hope a new suitor for Watson emerges or the deal falls through. Bills deserve to rule the East for awhile.

Miami has the picks that Houston would want plus you throw in Tua in package. *****in stupid on Miami’s part but not surprising to say the least. Eagles and Panthers pulled out leaving Miami the only one

7 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Carlin and Murphy funnier than Sandler? 

No way. Not even same ballpark. 

Sandler was fired from SNL in the 90’s, as was Norm McDonald.

McDonald > Sandler.

Farley > Sandler.

Rob Schneider in The Animal > Sandler.

and that’s just 90’s SNL.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Your joke rests on the basis that it's funny for men to physically overpower women. That's a serious crime, and the repercussions of living through a sexual assault can last for the rest of a victim's life. 

I suggest editing it out. 

No, the joke rests on the basis that anyone in management of the Dolphins would consider bringing a sexual predator to a place that would make him more likely to continue such behavior.  

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He is.. by a lot of people's opinions..

The greatest comedian of all time 

Solidly in like everybody's top five if you are history of comedy

And He made rape jokes... And plenty off highly controversial jokes

And those jokes are still funny AF.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Miami is a great place for a sexual predator to do his thing.

Lots of beautiful women down there.

Seriously though, should this guy be allowed to take a single snap in the NFL again?

My dream is that the phins trade all their assets for the guy, wreck Tua’s confidence, then the FBI investigation makes the whole thing a catastrophic trade for Miami. 

Edited by Buffalo Junction
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He is.. by a lot of people's opinions..

The greatest comedian of all time 

Solidly in like everybody's top five if you are a student of comedy

And He made rape jokes... And plenty of highly controversial jokes

I am a student of British comedy. I don't know anything about American comedians but I will youtube some of his stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

There is one way it is over - that he is found guilty at a criminal trial. Otherwise he will play in the league again. 

I'd rather it wasn't in Miami.

You may be right. I could certainly see the NFL playing forgive and forget given the star status.  However, I think he is unlikely to play this year and time works against him greatly.  Society in general will be less likely to play forgive and forget and this will be a problem for Miami, as will throwing Tua under the bus by making the trade.  Suppose they make the trade, and have to wait x months or a year for Watson to play.  What happens to team chemistry and what ever shtick Flores is trying to run there.?  Disaster in my opinion.  Bring it on.   

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I am a student of British comedy. I don't know anything about American comedians but I will youtube some of his stuff. 

He literally spanned liked 4 decades so he has tons of material 

Jammin in NY is a good special from the 90s 

Carlin at Carnegie in 82 is a good one  

He's had a few duds over the years but when you're doing it for 40 years at a high level it's hard to keep it up