Josh to start vs Packers

Process

13 minutes ago, Process said:

Hey look, a football topic! 

McD just announced in his presser. 

Don't love the decision, hopefully he's not in long. 

Not surprised at all.  Sal mentioned the other day getting these guys into a game day routine.  

I would expect 1-2 series and get him out. Just enough to go through the entire process of getting up, getting to the game, going through the stretching and walk-through, and coming out with a crowd all amped up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'm surprised. I expected them to sit everyone. 

I thought based on the DC’s comments yesterday about getting some guys in and communicating on a field with a crowd - something they have barely done - this was going to be the plan - get guys out just to get into the routine - which was very different last year.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I heard they're lining Josh up in the slot since all our WRs are on the Covid protocol.  McD had no other choice.

Trubisky to Allen in the end zone!!!!

The Bills are Superbowl Champions!!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I was actually left a little confused by what McDermott said, it sounded to me as though he said the starters would play after the half.

Did anyone else catch that?

He said some will. It will be between 1 play and into the 2nd half depending on the player.

21 minutes ago, BTB said:

Will you be petrified on 9/12?  What about week 2? Week 3? Rinse and repeat. 

Do you really not understand why one might be more worried about Josh playing in the preseason as opposed to games that actually matter?