Rousseau The Sack Artist

Milanos Milano

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I should know this - is that 6 distinct snaps, or is there overlap between the pressures and QB hits and sack?

Not sure but they should find the rep where he diagnosed the stretch immediately, posted his man and drove him backwards right into the lane. Went for a 2 yard loss or so. It was my favorite play of his yesterday. 

32 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Not sure but they should find the rep where he diagnosed the stretch immediately, posted his man and drove him backwards right into the lane. Went for a 2 yard loss or so. It was my favorite play of his yesterday. 

Yes what I see from him is his speed, length and size is superior to his opposition. It’s like watching early season college football where you have the 5 stars vs the 2 stars 

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Bushroot from Darkwing Duck is still bitter after all these years and taking it out on opposing QBs

https://images.app.goo.gl/MdwLGrFpxN1P9noK9

WTH does this even mean??😳

I’m trying to stay low key on our rookies -even the top one. He’s gonna be overwhelmed and taught so much in the coming weeks, a disappointing slide can’t be ruled out and he’s definitely going to need to add mass. AJ, on the other hand, I’m really looking forward to! He had to be upset and perhaps dismayed that as our top pick last season, he was basically told ‘yeah, no. You look like crap. Lose 30 lbs. quickly.’ He played better down the stretch and now has a full season to build up his new body with the help of the staff. His explosion and meanness have been evident these past 2 weeks.

I’m optimistic-but not drooling.

56 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes what I see from him is his speed, length and size is superior to his opposition. It’s like watching early season college football where you have the 5 stars vs the 2 stars 

Also his instincts are an underrated strength. Length and speed with poor instincts, you get Tremaine Edmunda who still has a lot to prove. Rousseau has a knack for quickly diagnosing plays and tracking QB movement, and he's always fighting towards the ball.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m trying to stay low key on our rookies -even the top one. He’s gonna be overwhelmed and taught so much in the coming weeks, a disappointing slide can’t be ruled out and he’s definitely going to need to add mass. AJ, on the other hand, I’m really looking forward to! He had to be upset and perhaps dismayed that as our top pick last season, he was basically told ‘yeah, no. You look like crap. Lose 30 lbs. quickly.’ He played better down the stretch and now has a full season to build up his new body with the help of the staff. His explosion and meanness have been evident these past 2 weeks.

I'm saying that with his hair he looks like bushroot and he was like a bad guy to Darkwing in the cartoon and he is treating QBs like Darkwing

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I get it, and in some ways, tempered like you. 

Preseason has seen a number of one sided beatdowns, and ours came against two bad teams. I'm so curious to see how we look in the regular season - obviously we are justifiably thinking about ourselves as contenders, but in terms of individual player development. 

19 hours ago, costrovs said:

2nd most sacks(15.5) behind Chase Young(16.5) in college football in 2019. 6'7" 266 pounds. The kids a beast.

Between him and AJ, this could end up being 2, very, VERY good DE's.

AJ, Groot, Boogie & DJ Daryl Johnson; The fearsome foursome.

Look-out, Baby!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TPS said:

Baldy's Breakdown (Basham included)

Groot has elite traits. And Basham is stout against the run, and can get those sneaky interior sacks. Boogie is never going to be a speed rusher on the outside, but he'll set the edge and give teams fits rushing inside. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.