Josh Allen: Contract extended through 2028

eball

1 hour ago, snowbelt_subie said:

Ā 

Lamar has more wins and an MVP under his belt he can get anywhere from 40 mil to above pat mahomes money.

Since you're saying wins is a QB stat. Allen has more playoff wins then Jackson while they have played the same amount of playoff games. He's going to get paid for sure but he isn't on Allen or Mahomes level whether he gets paid like it or not.Ā 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Mina Kimes knows her stuff. Ā 
Ā 

Sheā€™s beenĀ really high on Josh AllenĀ and praised the extension.Ā 
Ā 

Also pointedĀ out that the margin of error is now lessened in regards to roster building.Ā Ā 
Ā 

Stated we need to hit at a better rate on draft picksā€¦. Ā Didnā€™t say Beane has struggled draftingĀ per se, but specifically called out guys like Oliver, Ford,Ā Epenesa and Singletary as the type of draft picksĀ that nowĀ need to step up. Ā Ā 

Yes clearly that was a victory screech she emitted when the Bills drafted him.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yes clearly that was a victory screech she emitted when the Bills drafted him.

Shes been heavy on the Bills/Allen bandwagon this past year. Ā 
Ā 

I donā€™t care what she thought years ago. Ā 

41 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm gonna give this a pass, as I see English may not be your first, second, or third language.Ā 

Ā 

Oh I forgot we were in English class šŸ˜….Ā Ā 

Ā 

You always know the ***** who brings out grammar has nothing to bring to the conversation.

• Disagree 1

18 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

ā˜‘ļø Coach secured

ā˜‘ļø GM secured

ā˜‘ļø Franchise QB secured

šŸ”œNew stadium in progress

šŸ”œSuper Bowl ChampionshipĀ 

Ā 

Lets go Buffalo!

Thank God we have Beane. We have to put our big boy pants on and maintain a solid roster because we have an elite QB! I just like saying that. Damn what a great day!!!

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Wins are not a QB stat.

The 2000 Ravens went 12-4 and won the Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer at QB.Ā 
The 2002 Buccaneers went 12-4 and won the Super Bowl with Brad Johnson at QB.
The 1985 Bears went 15-1 and won the Super Bowl with Jim McMahon at QB.

Surely Dilfer and Johnson must be great QBs, and McMahon must be the greatest of all time, right?

Football is a team game. There are 22 starters and 53 players in all on an NFL roster.Ā 

Wins are not a QB stat.

Now if you want to talk about QBR, QB rating, Completion percentage, touchdowns, turnovers, ANy/A, etc...have at it. But wins? Not a QB stat.Ā 

Ā 

We are talking about winning consistently throughout a career.Ā  Not having a great season or being carried by an elite defense that can only happen in short periods.

Ā 

Those are definitely outlier one season stretches.Ā 

Edited by snowbelt_subie

6 minutes ago, snowbelt_subie said:

Ā 

We are talking about winning consistently throughout a career.Ā  Not having a great season or being carried by an elite defense that can only happen in short periods.

Ā 

Those are definitely outlier one season stretches.Ā 

Ā 

Funny, you brought up the "wins are a QB stat" in response to a reply to this:

Ā 

I guess wins must not be a QB stat for Lamar then, either, since we're only talking about one "great season" and he's been supported by the #2 or #3 defense on points?Ā  That's how this works, right?

Ā 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, snowbelt_subie said:

Ā 

Oh I forgot we were in English class šŸ˜….Ā Ā 

Ā 

You always know the ***** who brings out grammar has nothing to bring to the conversation.

Sorry, dude. We're always in English class. English isĀ our language. LearnĀ it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1