Jump to content

NJ Giants brawl at training camp - Daniel Jones at bottom of the pile


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I am pretty certain the Bills defensive players would hit each other before touching Josh .. different level of respect. Not the next to make the Josh leap IMHO.

 

 

 

Already has a thread: 

 

The Joe Judge out front should have told ya..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dont know what the Giants are doing with Gettleman and Judge.  Just another complete waste of time ala the Ben McAdoo, and Pat Shurmur hires.   They are something like 29-51 since Coughlin was let go in 2015.    They are without question one of the worst run organizations in the league, and it's not going to get any better until they clean house including the guy they are running out at QB.  

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I dont know what the Giants are doing with Gettleman and Judge.  Just another complete waste of time ala the Ben McAdoo, and Pat Shurmur hires.   They are something like 29-51 since Coughlin was let go in 2015.    They are without question one of the worst run organizations in the league, and it's not going to get any better until they clean house including the guy they are running out at QB.  

 

They have certainly sucked the past 10 years but if you go back to 1986 (35 years ago) they have been to 5 Super Bowls and won 4 of them. With the exception of the Pats they have won the most Super Bowls in that time frame.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I dont know what the Giants are doing with Gettleman and Judge.  Just another complete waste of time ala the Ben McAdoo, and Pat Shurmur hires.   They are something like 29-51 since Coughlin was let go in 2015.    They are without question one of the worst run organizations in the league, and it's not going to get any better until they clean house including the guy they are running out at QB.  

 

What is it about those Joisey teams???  Next thing ya know Spags will be hear screaming jests jests jests.  Them folks down state are a screwy lot.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Greg S said:

 

They have certainly sucked the past 10 years but if you go back to 1986 (35 years ago) they have been to 5 Super Bowls and won 4 of them. With the exception of the Pats they have won the most Super Bowls in that time frame.

I agree, thats why it's sad to see.  Outside of the Bills I always enjoyed watching the Giants.  But since Coughlin left the organization it's been awful.  Horrible executive decisions, coaching hires, and drafting.     They need to get some fresh young talent in the front office asap.

Edited by thenorthremembers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

 

They have certainly sucked the past 10 years but if you go back to 1986 (35 years ago) they have been to 5 Super Bowls and won 4 of them. With the exception of the Pats they have won the most Super Bowls in that time frame.


 

 The Giants are an anomaly to me.  They catch a break and get Eli Manning and yet have coaches like Coughlin that just eat at a team.  Every 5-6 years they suddenly catch fire - play way over their head and win a Super Bowl and then immediately fade back into nothingness.

 

The entire NFC East seems like that.  Washington comes out of no where wins a SB and drops back into mediocrity, Philadelphia suddenly gets hot goes to the SB - drops back - changes coaches and bam lightening strikes again and then boom back to a crap roster.

 

I have no expectations that the Giants, Gettleman, and Joe Judge are going to do anything - especially with Daniel Jones as QB, but it seems to be coming up to that magic time that they seem to get to unexpectedly win again.

 

I just hope Joe Judge is gone first as he seems like a real 💩.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I agree, thats why it's sad to see.  Outside of the Bills I always enjoyed watching the Giants.  But since Coughlin left the organization it's been awful.  Horrible executive decisions, coaching hires, and drafting.     They need to get some fresh young talent in the front office asap.

 

I was happy they beat the evil empire twice on the biggest stage but otherwise they are a "meh" team to me. Just another NFC team the Bills play every 4 years so I really don't care about them.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I dont know what the Giants are doing with Gettleman and Judge.  Just another complete waste of time ala the Ben McAdoo, and Pat Shurmur hires.   They are something like 29-51 since Coughlin was let go in 2015.    They are without question one of the worst run organizations in the league, and it's not going to get any better until they clean house including the guy they are running out at QB.  

 

Something to do with moving to Jersey.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Sounds like Judge had a solid handle on his team.....  NOT!!!

To me the most surprising thing is that the players actualy did the running/push-ups and didn't just flip Judge off and laugh at him

  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, stevewin said:

To me the most surprising thing is that the players actualy did the running/push-ups and didn't just flip Judge off and laugh at him

Or just walk off the field and go get more biscuits from Popeyes

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This morning on the Sirius NFL Network show, the two hosts, one of whom I think was Zig Fracassi and the other was Alex Boone (former 49ers guard), were literally comparing Judge to Bellicheat and saying how he is building the Giants into a contender in the mold of Bellicheat, with the same kind of discipline, blah blah blah.  Perfect timing for their take on Joe Judge. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...