NJ Giants brawl at training camp - Daniel Jones at bottom of the pile

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

To me the most surprising thing is that the players actualy did the running/push-ups and didn't just flip Judge off and laugh at him

They are football players and since they were kids been ingrained in them to do whatever the coach says.. 

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

To me the most surprising thing is that the players actualy did the running/push-ups and didn't just flip Judge off and laugh at him

Coaches aren't supposed to get in players' faces and cuss them out when needed?  

Tell that to Nick Saban.  From what I heard Joe Judge did an excellent job last year for the Giants.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CuseBill said:

This morning on the Sirius NFL Network show, the two hosts, one of whom I think was Zig Fracassi and the other was Alex Boone (former 49ers guard), were literally comparing Judge to Bellicheat and saying how he is building the Giants into a contender in the mold of Bellicheat, with the same kind of discipline, blah blah blah.  Perfect timing for their take on Joe Judge. 

Judge comes across as an overly arrogant blowhard in the way that Gregg Williams came in here guns ablazing & blowing his airhorns in the halls of Bills camp.

You reap what you sow, guy.

And trust me, you're not that guy, Joe.

Maybe try earning respect first, & maybe keep your cool a little better?

27 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

From what I heard Joe Judge did an excellent job last year for the Giants.  

Sure, if you consider melting down at the microphone over covid & missing the playoffs at 6-10 excellent.

Edited by HankBulloughMellencamp
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I dont know what the Giants are doing with Gettleman and Judge.  Just another complete waste of time ala the Ben McAdoo, and Pat Shurmur hires.   They are something like 29-51 since Coughlin was let go in 2015.    They are without question one of the worst run organizations in the league, and it's not going to get any better until they clean house including the guy they are running out at QB.  

Worse than the Jets? . . . That’s saying something. 🤪

As I get older I find myself changing. Seeing the way that the motivation with mcbean is successful,  the way Andy Reid coaches.   Motivation versus in your face.   Don't get me wrong,  I thought when Daboll went ape ***** on Josh a few years ago,  it was the best thing at that time.  But constant Greg Williams bs is unnecessary. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It’s quite nice to see other teams stewing in there own mediocrity, all made possible by poor decision making by those running the organizations, just awesome 👏 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

As I get older I find myself changing. Seeing the way that the motivation with mcbean is successful,  the way Andy Reid coaches.   Motivation versus in your face.   Don't get me wrong,  I thought when Daboll went ape ***** on Josh a few years ago,  it was the best thing at that time.  But constant Greg Williams bs is unnecessary. 

Correct my friend.  It should be very calculated and rare to make a point, and not a regular matter.

51 minutes ago, HankBulloughMellencamp said:

Judge comes across as an overly arrogant blowhard in the way that Gregg Williams came in here guns ablazing & blowing his airhorns in the halls of Bills camp.

You reap what you sow, guy.

And trust me, you're not that guy, Joe.

Maybe try earning respect first, & maybe keep your cool a little better?

Sure, if you consider melting down at the microphone over covid & missing the playoffs at 6-10 excellent.

As Liar Liar said….

Love that movie and we’ll said.

At least that’s what GB, Donuts, Gugs, Eman, and Chandman keep telling me.

I can’t say what Weo tells me as there are ladies like Cowgirl in the room.  Simon says I can’t and you know what Simon says…

Ridge on the other hand.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Daboll has been assimilated.  He's Process now.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I am pretty certain the Bills defensive players would hit each other before touching Josh .. different level of respect. Not the next to make the Josh leap IMHO.

I heard 'Zo Alexander talk about the Myles Garrett incident and how "all you see is red" at times like that and what really holds you back are your teammates bear hugging you and physically walking you away.

So if it were really a melee, and Josh jumped into it, I think tempers would be so hot that respect level wouldn't matter.

The difference seems to be when a couple players get into it at our training camp as has happened at least 2x now, other players step in quickly to break it up.  It's not the respect for the QB that's the difference (though, when cool headed of course you're right they respect him).  It's having player leaders at each position who act effectively to keep a lid on things.

46 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I heard 'Zo Alexander talk about the Myles Garrett incident and how "all you see is red" at times like that and what really holds you back are your teammates bear hugging you and physically walking you away.

So if it were really a melee, and Josh jumped into it, I think tempers would be so hot that respect level wouldn't matter.

The difference seems to be when a couple players get into it at our training camp as has happened at least 2x now, other players step in quickly to break it up.  It's not the respect for the QB that's the difference (though, when cool headed of course you're right they respect him).  It's having player leaders at each position who act effectively to keep a lid on things.

You might be right .. but I think if Peyton, Brady, Mahomes were in that situation the D of those teams would not put him at risk as it could kill the season. I believe the Bills feel that way about Josh

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

You might be right .. but I think if Peyton, Brady, Mahomes were in that situation the D of those teams would not put him at risk as it could kill the season. I believe the Bills feel that way about Josh

I could always be wrong but I think those QBs are too well aware of their responsibility to the team to put themselves in that situation, either

5 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I dont know what the Giants are doing with Gettleman and Judge.  Just another complete waste of time ala the Ben McAdoo, and Pat Shurmur hires.   They are something like 29-51 since Coughlin was let go in 2015.    They are without question one of the worst run organizations in the league, and it's not going to get any better until they clean house including the guy they are running out at QB.  

Really? They are that bad? Huh?  

No chance at that rough and tumble NFC East then?

Who wins it then?

Fitz?

6 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Looks to me that they're just trying to keep pace with the JESTS.  Maybe it's just a Meadowlands thing.  Either way I agree that they are run very poorly.