The return of the red helmet in 2022?

Question; the new rule allows different colored helmets. Does that mean we can still keep the 60’s throwback while adding the 90’s red helmet and still keep the current look? If so, Outstanding! 

Otherwise, I’ll never be a proponent of discarding the 2X AFL Champion helmets.

🤷‍♂️

Edited by Chandler#81
Added a line
  • Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Totally agree, i like the standing Buffalo White helmets even better. but OK, wear the Reds if they so choose once in a while 

Agree on the standing Buffalo.  Find the charging Buffalo clunky and a bit cheesy.

Edited by thenorthremembers

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Agree on the standing Buffalo.  Find the charging Buffalo clunky and a bit cheesy.

Ok!

Ok!

Ok!

Ok!

🤦‍♂️

24 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Pretty stupid that they would even have a policy that prohibited different color helmets. 

By making it so you can only have one color helmet.. they made it so players had to practice and play in the same helmet

Which was to increase player safety.. thinking they might use a non-approved helmet in practice

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I was so excited for throw backs... back then, and then they wore those.  I believe the first time was in a game full of FGs vs Houston?

I thought it was Denver, but I was a little tike back then I could be wrong.

Edited by NobesBLO13
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I was so excited for throw backs... back then, and then they wore those.  I believe the first time was in a game full of FGs vs Houston?

Back-to-back weeks in ‘94 vs. Houston (15-7 W) and then Monday night vs. Denver (27-20 W).  Never to be seen again (thank god).

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

i know , but , while not a fan of the RED , and then enduring those awful uni's of the early 2000's , ill take easily . the charging Buffalo on the white Helmet. 

I like variety, so I'm all for it (as long as it doesn't turn into some college programs who seem to never wear the same uniform twice).

But I do prefer the white helmets to the red.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Question; the new rule allows different colored helmets. Does that mean we can still keep the 60’s throwback while adding the 90’s red helmet and still keep the current look? If so, Outstanding! 

🤷‍♂️

They can already use the 60's throwback because it's the same color as their normal ones. That wouldn't be changing.

• Like (+1) 1

It would be awesome to watch our team win the SB in the red helmets and throwback uniforms, 

am I right or am I right!

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

🤷‍♂️

Yes I believe they can keep the white helmet/standing Buffalo throwback as well because that’s the same helmet 

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone is so excited for this but have the bills actually said they are interested in the 90s era throwbacks? I really hope they are but I’m not going to just assume it’s going to happen.

The Bills milk the color of face masks they wear for all it’s worth. They’re going to be all over this one.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

We are plenty far enough away from the 90’s for those to be the new throwbacks.

That's sad to read.

21 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone is so excited for this but have the bills actually said they are interested in the 90s era throwbacks? I really hope they are but I’m not going to just assume it’s going to happen.

They take TBDs advice on player moves, why would they not on uniform changes??