Carl Nassib Announces He is Gay

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Are you really suggesting that anything that looks at a man sexually is a woman?  

A guy who worked for me who we became very good friends and was at his wedding with his partner was really cool sharing some things as you spend a lot of drive time in a car in medical sales.

He used to tell me it was incredibly easy to see who was gay and who was not.  He said the funny thing a lot of straight guys don’t get is once we see the eye motion that a guy is straight, most gay men move on.  They aren’t disrespectful to the guy.  Kind of like straight guys when you make eye contact with a woman and there is interest.  You wouldn’t think to talk or interact with him he is gay.  He loves football and sports and works 5 days a week.

he was very enlightening to me as he didn’t see me as prejudiced or a threat, but a friend.

I do think it was great the president not because of hos politics and that is a no go here on this site, but just that he applauded Nassib for his courage.  Regardless of you’re politics, I think it was a nice Gesture he made a quick reference.

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Not in year 2 of a 3 year deal with dead cap of $9.25 million.

Why would they?

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Not in year 2 of a 3 year deal with dead cap of $9.25 million.

Thanks for explaining this. There are some who think that he can't be cut because he's publicly come out as gay. Nothing is further from the truth. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

One of the life experiences I'm glad I had (even though I decided it's not my thing) was visiting a local naturist club with a friend.  For those unfamiliar, naturist clubs are "clothing not optional" places where people who don't like to wear clothes when going about their normal life can socialize, cook, shower, swim, play volleyball etc all while naked around other like-minded people.  It's not a "swingers club" and sexual innuendo or behavior in public is looked down upon (though I wouldn't go to bail there weren't some hookups arranged and acted upon in private)

So anyway, when we got there it was "woaoah there's a naked guy on that golf cart" and "oh, that woman and her daughters were naked" then after about 15-20 minutes the "not optional" part kicked in and it just became "normal" to be having a beer and chatting or playing pool volleyball with a bunch of people who happened to be naked - some very attractive, some not.  The shower house was one big open room, men and women showered together and it was no big deal. 

I was told it was considered a bit "embarrassing" or "bad form" to get a ***** because it meant you were focused too sexually on someone else, when the point is just to be normal about being naked and social.  I did wonder if they had any openly gay membership, but I didn't ask.

We had a math tutor for the kids growing up. She was a very good tutor and could even write and do math upside down across the table. That was not the only unique thing about her. She weighed north of 350 LBS if she weighed an ounce. Oh, and her head was shaved completely bald. 

She also spent her weekends at a local naturist club. When I learned this, all my curiosity about those places evaporated.   

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Why would they?

There are several people who are advancing a theory that Nassib has only now decided to come out publicly as a ploy to save his spot on the roster.  They will tell you he's a fringe player doing anything he can to hold on and his decision to create a "media circus" makes it nearly impossible to cut him now.    Those sneaky, lying, no-good homos and their dirty tricks!!

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

How many days a week do gay people work? 

I have learned in this thread that gay men can’t hold down jobs as they spend all their time hanging around in communal showers in gyms lusting after straight men. 

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Some real homophobic replies her. Who gives a S@&t who someone sleeps at night with. Does it affect you in anyway ? No it absolutely does not! 

Then why is it somehow construed as football news? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chewmylegoff said:

I have learned in this thread

that gay men can’t hold down jobs as they spend all their time hanging around in communal showers in gyms lusting after straight men. 

As a bisexual man, I'm practically forbidden to leave my house.

• Haha (+1) 4

I am kind of old fashioned in many ways, I made a joke earlier that came off kind of wrong and I apologize for that.. but one thing that does bug me on a profound level to no end is the suicide rate amongst the LGBT community. I find that to be an absolute travesty. I can’t tell you how much that pulls at my heartstrings. I just hope the LGBTQ community realizes that if you get knocked down, you’re not a failure so long as you remember to get back up again. Things may seem impossible now, but if you give it another day or another week, things may change. Always get back up again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1