Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Thank God they were stopped!  We were minutes away from the civilian government surrendering control of all branches of government and every institution to the insurrectionists as the military and law enforcement were rendered powerless by some magical force as all of the Pentagon's troops and weapons were no match for this group of unarmed marauders.   Only the unexpected and unexplained mass exit from the building that day saved our nation from plunging into chaos that would have resulted if the anti-democratic forces from prevailing.      

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’m sure this isn’t new for leftist weirdo’s, but another movement of normalizing dysphoria for people who identify as animals and use litter boxes is underway for a group known as furries, as they are referred to. 

expect that we’ll be next generation into it being inappropriate to mis-speciesism 🙄 

oh and exercise is far right extremism 

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m sure this isn’t new for leftist weirdo’s, but another movement of normalizing dysphoria for people who identify as animals and use litter boxes is underway for a group known as furries, as they are referred to. 

expect that we’ll be next generation into it being inappropriate to mis-speciesism 🙄 

oh and exercise is far right extremism 

I don't understand the exercise one...aren't all the most obese states the Red conservative states?

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I don't understand the exercise one...aren't all the most obese states the Red conservative states?

you can’t expect liberal idiots to make sense can you?? 

Here is a couple, there are a bunch more. 

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/pandemic-fitness-trends-have-gone-extreme-literally-n1292463?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma&taid=64abebca8cb4af0001865cf7 

https://time.com/6242949/exercise-industry-white-supremacy/

On 7/8/2023 at 8:23 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Oh it's on display here 24/7 too Dan.

Thankfully I'm only subjected to a mere fraction of the stupidity. The ignore function works well, but not fully unfortunately. 

I didn’t realize that Dan has never attended a MAGA rally.  Interesting. 

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hoax.

Republican retracts false claim schools placing litter boxes for ‘furry’ students

Moms For Liberty takes politics from the litter box to the ballot box

How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point

Pathetic desperate simp... 

6 hours ago, Doc said:

I wonder if minor "furries" want to have tails surgically created on them?  Should we allow it?

Oh you know those sick freaks will!

I can hear it now “the suicide rates will skyrocket without life saving furry affirming surgery”

It’s funny watching social Darwinism happen as these idiots delete their own gene pools deliberately.. 😂 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh you know those sick freaks will!

I can hear it now “the suicide rates will skyrocket without life saving furry affirming surgery”

It’s funny watching social Darwinism happen as these idiots delete their own gene pools deliberately.. 😂 

The furry thing is literally a hoax keep up

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The furry thing is literally a hoax keep up

No it's not.  A nurse at work says there are 2 girls in her kids' school who dress up as cats and have litter boxes.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re gonna need to provide a little bit more proof on some thing like that

I can't.  You can choose not to believe me but it's happening.

Just now, Doc said:

It is.  Thanks.

If it helps you sleep at night, believe the random idiots at work.

I truly hope you're not an actual doctor. If so, can you please PM me where you work so that I can receive care elsewhere? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, yall said:

If it helps you sleep at night, believe the random idiots at work.

I truly hope you're not an actual doctor. If so, can you please PM me where you work so that I can receive care elsewhere? 

Don't bother.  Once they engage with you, they'll know you don't have much going on upstairs.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Don't bother.  Once they engage with you, they'll know you don't have much going on upstairs.

Why not tell us which school? Surely if you're so confident that your source at work is correct you'd be able to share the school or at least district right?

Right?

1 minute ago, yall said:

Why not tell us which school? Surely if you're so confident that your source at work is correct you'd be able to share the school or at least district right?

Right?

Why, are you going to call every school in the district to find out if it's true?  Or just do what you and your ilk do and claim something isn't happening when it is?

And it's interesting that kids pretending to be cats is what got your panties in a wad.  That's probably one of the tamer things.  

Just now, Doc said:

Why, are you going to call every school in the district to find out if it's true?  Or just do what you and your ilk do and claim something isn't happening when it is?

So you can't tell us then.

Why are you so against providing some modicum of proof to the rest of us, for something that you are certain is occurring?

Is it possible that you have none? Maybe it isn't happening at all?

This isn't a republican/democrat or lib/con thing, this is a you either being a moron and believing someone at work pedaling some absurd rumor or digging your heels in when you know you're wrong.

2 minutes ago, yall said:

So you can't tell us then.

Why are you so against providing some modicum of proof to the rest of us, for something that you are certain is occurring?

Is it possible that you have none? Maybe it isn't happening at all?

This isn't a republican/democrat or lib/con thing, this is a you either being a moron and believing someone at work pedaling some absurd rumor or digging your heels in when you know you're wrong.

Oh, it isn't?  Then why are your panties in a wad over it?

Just now, Doc said:

Oh, it isn't?  Then why are your panties in a wad over it?

Just asking for proof. If you can't or are unwilling to provide it that's on you.

I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

But we all know you can't.

I'll wait though. 

6 minutes ago, yall said:

Just asking for proof. If you can't or are unwilling to provide it that's on you.

I'll wait though. 

What would they do without their conspiracies?  Their psyops?  Their fake news?

Not one photo - anywhere.

But yes, believe "Doc" cuz he says so.

jfc

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, yall said:

I'll wait though. 

Hold your breath while you're at it.  I'm not going to provide proof to some rando on the internet given they're minors. 

But it's funny that you're so certain that it's not happening anywhere.  Just like Wuhan virus wasn't from a lab, or sex wasn't being taught to 8 year olds, or gas stoves weren't being banned.  Until it was proven otherwise.

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hold your breath while you're at it.  I'm not going to provide proof to some rando on the internet given they're minors. 

But it's funny that you're so certain that it's not happening anywhere.  Just like Wuhan virus wasn't from a lab, or sex wasn't being taught to 8 year olds, or gas stoves weren't being banned.  Until it was proven otherwise.

I was an early believer that it was lab borne. But try again. Set up more strawmen as opposed to focusing on the one topic I'm discussing. You can't because if you did, it would just continue to highlight that you're entire premise is based on hearsay from some dolt at the office. 

And minors.... Lol God bless ya. As if you actually cared. If you had proof you'd share it. You don't. Just admit it.

Edited by yall
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, yall said:

I was an early believer that it was lab borne. But try again. Set up more strawmen as opposed to focusing on the one topic I'm discussing. You can't because if you did, it would just continue to highlight that you're entire premise is based on hearsay from some dolt at the office. 

And minors.... Lol God bless ya. As if you actually cared. If you had proof you'd share it. You don't. Just admit it.

Sure you were.  Got proof of that one?  Since we're all into providing proof of unbelievable statements...

Nice try but I'm not revealing any information involving minors.  Even if I did give you a school district you wouldn't believe it anyway, would you?  It's not like you would do something creepy and call the schools in that district to find out, right?

And I've known the nurse for 12 years and not once did she ever bring up politics.  She just one day mentioned, unsolicitedly, that 2 students at her son's school identified as cats.  It's summer time now so I can't get pics even if I wanted.

• Haha (+1) 1