Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

Swalwell Claims GOP Wants to End Interracial Marriage, Gets Clown-Slapped by Black Republicans Married to White Women.

It’s getting harder to keep the minorities on the Dem plantation.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2022/05/06/swalwell-claims-gop-wants-to-end-interracial-marriage-gets-clown-slapped-by-black-republicans-married-to-white-women-n1595796

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

None? I'm shocked.

Hilarious - this coming from the guy who started a thread calling January 6 "mass trespassing" and blamed it on the  DOJ, government and media.

image.thumb.jpeg.4c67fb1e92de047731b8ec5cf34a9283.jpeg

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious - this coming from the guy who started a thread calling January 6 "mass trespassing" and blamed it on the  DOJ, government and media.

image.thumb.jpeg.4c67fb1e92de047731b8ec5cf34a9283.jpeg

Funny how you whine on the other thread about "being called obnoxious and offensive names" and you post this. It is like you push it  and whine when others respond in kind, what a whiner.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Funny how you whine on the other thread about "being called obnoxious and offensive names" and you post this. It is like you push it  and whine when others respond in kind, what a whiner.

You find that source yet? Still waiting - lol

PS: Go look at all the name calling DR spews here…. I am not going to apologize for calling out how idiotic the cult is…

Just look at our exchange?

You are so intellectually dishonest you can’t even man up and support your accusations with proof.

Take the L

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

www.supremecourt.gov- I can't believe I actually went and found it but you can be annoying. 

Hysterical - from your source - WHO is NOT listed?

image.thumb.jpeg.28c8b3a1674a06f1c4ff2f845eaddada.jpeg

Keep digging your own grave - f’n hilarious.

Take the L and run bro

lolz

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hysterical - from your source - WHO is NOT listed?

image.thumb.jpeg.28c8b3a1674a06f1c4ff2f845eaddada.jpeg

Keep digging your own grave - f’n hilarious.

Take the L and run bro

lolz

Your inability to read is fascinating, but go to building regulations and it speaks to people with "legitimate business" to the court who are not justices having access to the court building " subject to approval of the Chief Justice" KBJ has legitimate business and I would state with certainty that John Roberts would approve. So once again why  doesn't she have access if she wants? I know I could not get this approval but she has it.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your inability to read is fascinating, but go to building regulations and it speaks to people with "legitimate business" to the court who are not justices having access to the court building " subject to approval of the Chief Justice" KBJ has legitimate business and I would state with certainty that John Roberts would approve. So once again why  doesn't she have access if she wants? I know I could not get this approval but she has it.

Take the L

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Take the L

I am disappointed in myself that I actually thought for a moment you might be honest and try to prove something with logic or evidence. As I stated before I got baited back in I am done unless you have any evidence to back up your statement, of which you have shown literally zero, I will simply stand on the fact that she has access to the building, which is fact, and contradicts you.

Newsmax host, without evidence, accuses Ketanji Brown Jackson of leaking Roe draft before she’s sworn in

Jackson will not take the bench for official duty until the first day of the court’s next term on Oct. 3. Despite not joining the court for months, Jackson probably would start organizing her chambers and hiring staffers before then

There’s just one problem: Jackson, though confirmed by the Senate, won’t be sworn in as a sitting justice until the summer — after another member of the court, Justice Stephen G. Breyer, officially retires. She has no access to the Supreme Court’s computer network, which houses such documents. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/05/05/roe-leak-kentanji-brown-jackson/                                                                                                                                                                                                    

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am disappointed in myself that I actually thought for a moment you might be honest and try to prove something with logic or evidence. As I stated before I got baited back in I am done unless you have any evidence to back up your statement, of which you have shown literally zero, I will simply stand on the fact that she has access to the building, which is fact, and contradicts you.

You have not been able to prove she DOES have access.

Take the L 

PS: @ALFdid you a favor - embrace it.

9 minutes ago, ALF said:

Newsmax host, without evidence, accuses Ketanji Brown Jackson of leaking Roe draft before she’s sworn in

Jackson will not take the bench for official duty until the first day of the court’s next term on Oct. 3. Despite not joining the court for months, Jackson probably would start organizing her chambers and hiring staffers before then

There’s just one problem: Jackson, though confirmed by the Senate, won’t be sworn in as a sitting justice until the summer — after another member of the court, Justice Stephen G. Breyer, officially retires. She has no access to the Supreme Court’s computer network, which houses such documents. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/05/05/roe-leak-kentanji-brown-jackson/                                                                                                                                                                                                    

If she does not have access then we have a suspect pool of no more than 36 people, 9 justices and up to 27 associates. If the FBI can't figure out who the leaker is then we know that the FBI is basically worthless.