Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

Why the left doesn't handle disagreement

Tom Knighton

75892820-6e3b-421c-9490-a223358577ee_960

Leftists are notorious for lashing out at any sort of disagreement. If you take issue with one of their positions, they’re convinced you’re among the very worst sort imaginable.

Of course, since many of them also support an ideology responsible for hundreds of millions of people, so it’s more than a little hilarious they’d think that, but they do.

But why?

There are tons of theories, but Glenn Greenwald had an interesting tweet earlier today that I thought warranted some discussion.

Now, Glenn leans pretty far left himself, though he’s a free enough thinker that he routinely runs afoul of progressive orthodoxy.

He’s also right.

Covering the Second Amendment, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people claim the only reason Republicans oppose gun control is because of corruption, because the NRA pays them to oppose it.

It seems that in their minds, everyone really agrees that gun control works. We all secretly believe it will save lives, we simply do not care.

That’s how they see it.

This fits with a 2012 study that found that conservatives could pretend to be liberals far better than liberals could pretend to be conservative.

Conservatives and moderates make an effort to understand the issues and where the other side is coming from. We understand the thinking of at least the rank-and-file liberal.

They can’t do the same thing because they can’t imagine anyone possibly look at an issue from a different point of view.

More at the Link: https://tomknighton.substack.com/p/why-the-left-doesnt-handle-disagreement?s=w

https://www.businessinsider.com/whos-better-at-pretending-to-be-the-other-side-conservatives-or-liberals-2012-5

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

Tom Knighton

Leftists are notorious for lashing out at any sort of disagreement. If you take issue with one of their positions, they’re convinced you’re among the very worst sort imaginable.

Of course, since many of them also support an ideology responsible for hundreds of millions of people, so it’s more than a little hilarious they’d think that, but they do.

But why?

There are tons of theories, but Glenn Greenwald had an interesting tweet earlier today that I thought warranted some discussion.

Now, Glenn leans pretty far left himself, though he’s a free enough thinker that he routinely runs afoul of progressive orthodoxy.

He’s also right.

Covering the Second Amendment, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people claim the only reason Republicans oppose gun control is because of corruption, because the NRA pays them to oppose it.

It seems that in their minds, everyone really agrees that gun control works. We all secretly believe it will save lives, we simply do not care.

That’s how they see it.

This fits with a 2012 study that found that conservatives could pretend to be liberals far better than liberals could pretend to be conservative.

Conservatives and moderates make an effort to understand the issues and where the other side is coming from. We understand the thinking of at least the rank-and-file liberal.

They can’t do the same thing because they can’t imagine anyone possibly look at an issue from a different point of view.

More at the Link: https://tomknighton.substack.com/p/why-the-left-doesnt-handle-disagreement?s=w

https://www.businessinsider.com/whos-better-at-pretending-to-be-the-other-side-conservatives-or-liberals-2012-5

If you think this type of behavior is limited to one party, I've got oceanfront property in Nebraska to sell you.

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

If you think this type of behavior is limited to one party, I've got oceanfront property in Nebraska to sell you.

So you agree that the Left IS acting this way.

Thank you.

On 6/16/2022 at 10:02 AM, B-Man said:

Tom Knighton

But why?

He’s also right.

That’s how they see it.

A few hours ago, you disagreed with something in one of my posts and instead of engage in discussion you derisively called me a "liberal" and stormed off.

OH, TO BE IN ENGLAND: 

Male blood donor turned away from clinic after he refused to answer whether he was pregnant.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10928505/Male-blood-donor-turned-away-clinic-refused-answer-pregnant.html

On 6/17/2022 at 5:49 PM, Jauronimo said:

A few hours ago, you disagreed with something in one of my posts and instead of engage in discussion you derisively called me a "liberal" and stormed off.

That is unmitigated horseshit

As  any regular on PPP can tell you.

• Haha (+1) 1

Sanger would be PROUD! Occupy Democrats CHEERS OK Dem pushing bill to sterilize the poor

(because THAT’LL show the GOP!)

Guess how many idgits retweeted?

Almost 13k.

Sterilizing the poor will show those evil GOP who’s boss!

If we rolled our eyes any further back in our heads we’d see DC from our office.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/26/sanger-would-be-proud-occupy-democrats-cheers-ok-dem-pushing-bill-to-sterilize-the-poor-because-thatll-show-the-gop/

From the Toronto Police’s release:

The Toronto Police Service requests the public’s assistance locating a missing woman.

Isobella Degrace, 27, was last seen on Saturday, June 25, 2022, at 3 a.m., in the Ryerson Avenue and Bathurst Street area.

She is described as 5’10″, with a thin build, shaggy blonde hair, and a full goatee. She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and grey pants.

Police are concerned for her safety.

The Sky Is Green.

Amazing it's been 4+ hours and they haven't corrected this.  Wait, no it's not.

Edit: they finally deleted it, but I take screen shots of extreme woke idiocy.

1435085115_Screenshot_20220630-183647_Twitter2.thumb.jpg.1441ed8eff820bde192de81b47473286.jpg

Edited by DRsGhost