Schedule Leaks

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Is there somewhere I can find out all the weeks that have been semi confirmed so far? 

Steelers wk 1

Saints thanksgiving

Panthers wk 15

That it?

Week 1 vs Steelers

Week 5 at Chiefs SNF

Week 6 at Titans MNF

Week 7 Bye

Week 8 vs Dolphins

Week 10 at Jets

Week 12 at Saints (Thanksgiving)

Week 13 vs Patriots MNF

Week 14 at Buccaneers 4:25

Week 15 vs Panthers 

Week 16 at Patriots

Week 18 vs Jets

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Week 1 vs Steelers

Week 5 at Chiefs SNF

Week 6 at Titans MNF

Week 7 Bye

Week 8 vs Dolphins

Week 10 at Jets

Week 12 at Saints (Thanksgiving)

Week 13 vs Patriots MNF

Week 14 at Buccaneers 4:25

Week 15 vs Panthers 

Week 16 at Patriots

Week 18 vs Jets

Thank you! I had just started to piece together much appreciated. Chiefs and Titans back to back again (though the other way around). We'd want to win our first 4 to make sure I think cos those are two of our toughest games. Even if Tenn takes a little step back, as I expect they will, don't love the matchup.

24 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Those are secondary market, no? They are slightly (slightly) cheaper on the official site (as of my look a couple hours ago).

Yes. And I’d imagine as we get closer to the season they’ll be going for more than that. The tickets on the official site will be sold out by tomorrow night

1 minute ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Could easily be 4-0 to start the season if this is the case. And those last 4 games seems like an easier stretch too.

A little surprised we would only get one primetime at home. I thought the league would want to show what great fans Bills are in primetime. It's not like we have had many of them over the last 20 years.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

It's early, the off-season, no one knows yada yada. But this look like a very favorable schedule.

4-0 to start very doable. Wouldn't be shocked to see 8-1. 

Then it gets a little tougher but as of right now I would think we'd be betting favorites in every game after Week 10 other than @TB and maybe @NO.

Just now, Process said:

It's early, the off-season, no one knows yada yada. But this look like a very favorable schedule.

4-0 to start very doable. Wouldn't be shocked to see 8-1. 

Then it gets a little tougher but as of right now I would think we'd be betting favorites in every game after Week 10 other than @TB and maybe @NO.

Love opening at home and finishing twice at home.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

-So it looks like 4 Primetime games

-One 4:25 game

And all the remaining are 1pm games

Carolina could be flexed to a primetime game which would make 5. Last year the Denver game was flexed and that gave us 5. Basically its the same as last season for primetime games.