Schedule Leaks

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Full strength this season is not impressive. No RB1, no Dupree and Big Ben in post-retirement buffet mode but still playing. The Bills should blow them out of the water.

Steelers drafted Najee Harris in the first round.  I think he's the presumed #1.  But nevertheless, I agree - comfortable win. 

Edited by Patience

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just listened to a caller on WGR and he's mad because the Bills are playing 1:00 pm on Sunday....he feels disrespected.  

Do you guys feel the same way?  I don't.

Nope. Could not care about respect. I love 1pm games!!

Just now, wiseman3 said:

I better not hear anyone selling their tickets for this one...cannot let the Steelers have ANY fans in the Ralph

But if we run out of TP, they carry those nice yellow towels.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just listened to a caller on WGR and he's mad because the Bills are playing 1:00 pm on Sunday....he feels disrespected.  

What a joke. People need to get that narrative out of their head

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Disrespected about what? This caller needs to get a life. I like the 1:00 start. Its one of the top games for CBS. Good chance Romo and Nantz do this one unless they do the 4:25 Fins-Pats game.

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not at all.  Sunday afternoon is the Bills’ wheelhouse, baby.

Just now, Greg S said:

Disrespected about what? This caller needs to get a life. I like the 1:00 start. Its one of the top games for CBS. Good chance Romo and Nantz do this one unless they do the 4:25 Fins-Pats game.

Have Nantz and Romo ever called a 1 PM regular season game?

I bet we get Mowins and Feely for the opener ;)

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Not at all.  Sunday afternoon is the Bills’ wheelhouse, baby.

Have Nantz and Romo ever called a 1 PM regular season game?

I bet we get Mowins and Feely for the opener ;)

Actually they have. Personally I could care less who calls the game. The only thing I care about is the Bills walk off the field around 4:00 with a 1-0 record. The Bills are one of the top teams and the Steelers are extremely popular with national appeal. Romo and Nantz will either do our game or Fins-Pats.

Just got another text from the Jets. The Jets are going to London to play Atlanta.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not at all.  I'd take 17 games of Sunday 1pm starts if it were possible.  

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Actually they have. Personally I could care less who calls the game. The only thing I care about is the Bills walk off the field around 4:00 with a 1-0 record. The Bills are one of the top teams and the Steelers are extremely popular with national appeal. Romo and Nantz will either do our game or Fins-Pats.

Just got another text from the Jets. The Jets are going to London to play Atlanta.

I think I saw a tweet that mentioned Jim and Tony are going to do Browns Chiefs in the afternoon. Regardless, I'd be more than happy with Harlan or Eagle. Odds are we'll be the feature game in the 1pm CBS slate. 

1 minute ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

I think I saw a tweet that mentioned Jim and Tony are going to do Browns Chiefs in the afternoon. Regardless, I'd be more than happy with Harlan or Eagle. Odds are we'll be the feature game in the 1pm CBS slate. 

Didn't see Browns and Chiefs. I could definitely see them doing that one. 

I don’t understand the constant ragging on people for wanting primetime games and the crowd that get off to saying ‘give me 17 1 PM starts’

You like 1 PM starts? Cool, that’s fair and thats understandable

But primetime is prestige, and prestige is primetime. They’re the most watched games of the week and they signal expected success, it makes sense for fans to feel disrespected from a lack of scheduled primetime games. Why do other fans drag them for this and act holier than thou saying 1 PM is king? 

• Like (+1) 2