Schedule Leaks

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I thought I saw somewhere that Tampa was as well... but that seems to have gone quiet. 

Tampa has SNF the following week so a 4pm is likely there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure if anything new here 

Assuming this is accurate, we almost get another bye week after the Saints game...10 days to prepare for the Pastsies!  But then a short week to get ready for Brady!  They always find a way to screw us! :)    j/k

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I thought I saw somewhere that Tampa was as well... but that seems to have gone quiet. 

Tampa Bay is a Sunday 4:25 game. We only have one SNF game but we also have the Thanksgiving night game which is on NBC with the same crew so it's kind of like another SNF game

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Only two teams in the NFL have a longer active run of winning seasons than the Titans - Seattle and Kansas City. 

That's nice and the Titans have been fooling lots of people with those "Winning" seasons.

They are the Bengals of winning seasons.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure if anything new here 

Week 3 says "Football team" what football team are they talking about? Seems kind of messed up to just tell us we're playing a football team but not say who it is

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Interesting. I see it the other way. I think our three hardest AFC games are @ Miami, @ KC and @ Tennessee. Those all come in the first 6 weeks. After the bye other than @ Tampa I see nothing really stopping us running the table.

I think TN takes a step back this year. They lost some keep pieces on offense.

Miami has potential to be a good team but until they prove that they can at least be competitive against us and not get their ***es handed to them every time we play them, I am going to pencil those in as wins. 

NE worries me more in the division.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

That's nice and the Titans have been fooling lots of people with those "Winning" seasons.

They are the Bengals of winning seasons.

They have also won 3 playoff games in the last 4 seasons. Not sure how many teams have bettered that? Kansas City obviously, New England, Tampa did it in one offseason last year, possibly Philly too (they won 3 in one go and I think one the next year) but beyond those... I'm struggling. I don't think they are going to the AFCCG or anything but I think Tennessee are a pretty safe bet to be over .500 again. 

• Haha (+1) 1