Schedule Leaks

29 minutes ago, Process said:

It's early, the off-season, no one knows yada yada. But this look like a very favorable schedule.

4-0 to start very doable. Wouldn't be shocked to see 8-1. 

Then it gets a little tougher but as of right now I would think we'd be betting favorites in every game after Week 10 other than @TB and maybe @NO.

Interesting. I see it the other way. I think our three hardest AFC games are @ Miami, @ KC and @ Tennessee. Those all come in the first 6 weeks. After the bye other than @ Tampa I see nothing really stopping us running the table.

Just now, That's No Moon said:

Bills won't be 4-0.

Which of those first 4 games are they going to lose?  No guarantees obviously, but none of those are scary by any means.  Should be favored in all of them.  PIT is the toughest of the 4 IMO.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, One Buffalo said:

Which of those first 4 games are they going to lose?  No guarantees obviously, but none of those are scary by any means.  Should be favored in all of them.  PIT is the toughest of the 4 IMO.  

I think at Miami will be the toughest out of the 4.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I think at Miami will be the toughest out of the 4.

Agree. Comfortable win vs Pit and Hou, tougher than expected win vs WFT (the sort of game you think "phew we got away with one"). Miami I think is tough, BUT, whereas we don't matchup great to Kansas City, I don't think Miami matches up great to us. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree. Comfortable win vs Pit and Hou, tougher than expected win vs WFT (the sort of game you think "phew we got away with one"). Miami I think is tough, BUT, whereas we don't matchup great to Kansas City, I don't think Miami matches up great to us. 

Division game on the road plus you know their players and coaches haven't forgotten the beatdown the Bills put on them last year. The revenge factor could be in play here. As much as I want the Bills to go 6-0 in the division I think it will be hard to do. My guess is 4-2 or 5-1.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Carolina could be flexed to a primetime game which would make 5. Last year the Denver game was flexed and that gave us 5. Basically its the same as last season for primetime games.

I just thought we would have like 2 additional 4:25 games that were national games like the Colts game

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Division game on the road plus you know their players and coaches haven't forgotten the beatdown the Bills put on them last year. The revenge factor could be in play here. As much as I want the Bills to go 6-0 in the division I think it will be hard to do. My guess is 4-2 or 5-1.

I agree I don't think we go 6-0 again. The Patriots dominated the division for 20 years and went 6-0 twice. It is a hard thing to do. I think 5-1 is more likely with a loss either in Miami or New England. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I just thought we would have like 2 additional 4:25 games that were national games like the Colts game

Have all the times for the Sunday games been set yet? If not its possible we get some 4:25 starts despite being an EC team.

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Could easily be 2-2 as well.  Other than Houston those other 3 games won’t be easy. 

No games are easy, but Buffalo should be favored in all of those first 4 games.

Edited by MJS
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Josh was hurt during that stretch. 

He was - as were our linebackers and Tre White which might have been even more important. But both of these teams present tough matchups to Buffalo and both are on the road. Tenn have lost some pieces and we were just awful in the game last year, if you remember it got mucked about because of covid and the Bills never looked ready to play in their usual way. I expect we will give them a better game this year and could win but it will be a hell of a tough game. Kansas City are favoured to beat us until we prove we can a) pass protect and b) cover against them.