Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

Yes Ms. Jackson.

That's exactly what the left running the country (and here on PPP) expect you do do.

The price of gas has been rising steadily oner the past year due to bad Biden/Harris decisions.

But just check the Ukraine thread to see how that fact is being replaced with the latest narrative.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Joe doesn't take responsibility either.

***** responsibility. I don't give a flip who/what/when or where it was caused.  What's done is done. I want a coherent plan simply spelled out of a roadmap to work our way out.  I don't care if it's a 12 month or 12 year plan.  Let's see a plan.   He has the most intelligent people in the world to help him plan this and so far we've gotten bupkis.  Well other than the Fed saying they're going to raise interest rates.  

For gas to reach 1975-1980 prices, it would have to hit $10/gallon...and also cars thankfully don't suck down gas at 7 miles/gallon.

I do wonder if we'll hit $7. I expect to be paying $6/gallon for diesel in my vehicle shortly. That'll put a trip from Philly to Buffalo at $72. Gotta build that into my season ticket weekends next year. 

Edited by John Adams

They hate you

"....transforming our economy to run on electric vehicles powered by clean energy with tax credits to help American families winterize their homes and use less energy — that will,” he said. “That will help.”

This is madness.  

Lotta "transforming" and "resets" coming from lefties since Obama made it clear he hates this country..... and then they all went bat ***t insane under Trump because they hate when the country is successful.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

They hate you

"....transforming our economy to run on electric vehicles powered by clean energy with tax credits to help American families winterize their homes and use less energy — that will,” he said. “That will help.”

This is madness.  

Lotta "transforming" and "resets" coming from lefties since Obama made it clear he hates this country..... and then they all went bat ***t insane under Trump because they hate when the country is successful.

I don't know who they feel believes what they are selling.  The gas prices and inflation hit everyone hard, but they especially hit seniors, lower income families and single parent households with sledgehammers.   61% of the US lives paycheck to paycheck, and that's nearly 2/3rds of our citizens just grinding it out daily, not really getting ahead.  Go out and buy an electric car?  Really???  

I'm amazed at the lack of the doing absolutely anything about it either or offering a path forward, or offering any confidence that things will get better.  The President for the most part shrugs his shoulders, mutters "eh, what are you going to do, right?", and goes on with his day.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I don't know who they feel believes what they are selling.  The gas prices and inflation hit everyone hard, but they especially hit seniors, lower income families and single parent households with sledgehammers.   61% of the US lives paycheck to paycheck, and that's nearly 2/3rds of our citizens just grinding it out daily, not really getting ahead.  Go out and buy an electric car?  Really???  

I'm amazed at the lack of the doing absolutely anything about it either or offering a path forward, or offering any confidence that things will get better.  The President for the most part shrugs his shoulders, mutters "eh, what are you going to do, right?", and goes on with his day.

It is amazing, but doing what should be done would anger the whacko base. In their eyes it’s better to buy from Iran than to remove restrictions/ red tape so we produce more of our own. This administration declared war on fossil fuels and oil companies, so they’re actually quite ok with the current situation. So they lie and say nothing can be done or spew misleading quotes about leases etc. 

46 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Listen what's most important here to everyday Americans is that we get to the bottom of Trump's business practices and tax returns.......and figure out who was responsible for the Mass Trespassing event on January 6th.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This might be the most embarrassing cover for Biden I mean fact check I've ever seen.  Hey Vlad - you ain't got nothing on media control like the Dems do here!  American democracy baby!   

This is so bad....especially considering one of Biden’s solutions was to ask Saudi Arabia to.......produce more oil.  

Guess it doesn't help if we produced more......thank you Pravda I mean CNN.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This might be the most embarrassing cover for Biden I mean fact check I've ever seen.  Hey Vlad - you ain't got nothing on media control like the Dems do here!  American democracy baby!   

This is so bad....especially considering one of Biden’s solutions was to ask Saudi Arabia to.......produce more oil.  

Guess it doesn't help if we produced more......thank you Pravda I mean CNN.  

These people have lost their minds. There isn’t a single American who isn’t going to hang the price of gas squarely around Biden’s neck. Everyone feels it now…big time! Blaming Putin (some guy on the other side of the world) doesn’t help you fill up your tank when you have to go to work, and it doesn’t buy your groceries to feed your kids. They’re absolutely tone deaf and out of touch. 

• Like (+1) 3

From the SOTU address Biden said they would lower costs not wages.  One of the plans is to make more thing here in the US. I have a couple issues with this. One, how many years will it take to ramp up manufacturing here.  Years?  I mean decades.  And here’s the kicker.  Things are manufactured overseas now because…..wait for it……it lowers the cost. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

From the SOTU address Biden said they would lower costs not wages.  One of the plans is to make more thing here in the US. I have a couple issues with this. One, how many years will it take to ramp up manufacturing here.  Years?  I mean decades.  And here’s the kicker.  Things are manufactured overseas now because…..wait for it……it lowers the cost. 🤦🏻‍♂️

A key part of the administration's agenda is to eliminate, and if necessary criminalize, critical and logical thinking among the citizenry.  So this all sounds good to their voter base.

Concepts like design & engineering, capacity, capital requirements, site planning, build-out costs, labor costs, skill requirements, resource acquisition and procurement, logistics & transportation, lead times, and schedules & time lines are not something the people need to worry about.  Because Biden has "a plan".   

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I hope not. That would be stupid and we have to quit with the stupidity in this country.  We need some adults running the country. 

I hope the same, but you know that just like Auntie Maxine with Trump, there will be some fringe idiot Republican congressperson talking about it, loudly.  

The Post reports: “Some 4.3 million Americans quit or changed jobs in January, edging down a bit compared to December but still in record-high territory in yet another sign that workers continue to have the upper hand in a tight labor market.” That came in the same month that the economy added 481,000 jobs. If a flexible job market is one sign of a healthy economy, then ours is certainly robust.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/03/09/job-quits-january-openings/

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Remember….Kamala is the Great Insurance Policy.

Sure helped you in the General Election 😆

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

To win...

I have no idea what the current discussion has with your comment. You’re saying Biden won because people knew he’d never be impeached? Yeah….I’m sure that’s why he won. You should start your own cable television network. 

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have no idea what the current discussion has with your comment. You’re saying Biden won because people knew he’d never be impeached? Yeah….I’m sure that’s why he won. You should start your own cable television network. 

I think his point is that even with a horrible running mate Biden won.  He brings up a real good point. 

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A key part of the administration's agenda is to eliminate, and if necessary criminalize, critical and logical thinking among the citizenry.  So this all sounds good to their voter base.

You sound like the old bots that used to post here. I thought we were rid of all of you. Are you not part of the safe space they created? 

14 hours ago, John Adams said:

You sound like the old bots that used to post here. I thought we were rid of all of you. Are you not part of the safe space they created? 

Perhaps you're "missing" my attempt at sarcasm and maybe you need the save space?  Which is a concept I will never understand.  But my point was you've got to be incapable of logical thinking to believe anything this administration proposes will be achievable and realistic because they have demonstrated no capability to do anything.  That's why they need a population of idiots that will easily be fooled.  Is there anyone that really thinks life under Biden is all of a sudden going to turn positive?     

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Perhaps you're "missing" my attempt at sarcasm and maybe you need the save space?  Which is a concept I will never understand.  But my point was you've got to be incapable of logical thinking to believe anything this administration proposes will be achievable and realistic because they have demonstrated no capability to do anything.  That's why they need a population of idiots that will easily be fooled.  Is there anyone that really thinks life under Biden is all of a sudden going to turn positive?     

I can think of a couple of idiots here who do.

On 3/10/2022 at 10:33 AM, Chef Jim said:

I hope not. That would be stupid and we have to quit with the stupidity in this country.  We need some adults running the country. 

I agree.  The tit for tat impeachments don't need to get started and become a thing the parties do.  The last three were unnecessary political theater IMO.  

Nixon earned his.  Reagan skated by on getting one of his own.  

• Like (+1) 1