Please put in. Claim for Kerryon Johnson

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

Our prom theme and song, circa 1978 . . . once I rose above the noise and confusion

Now you’re really dating yourself my wayward son.  Lay you’re weary head to rest.

I can do this all day.  Great song as a rerun in St. Francis HS weight room in the 80’s.  Hit 38 tri dips to that song in our weekly competition.  Had to be full.  The whole gym rat crowd were the judges.  Football players(I was one of them didn’t have a chance against us wrestlers as I was both). Never mind the cream puff hoops players.

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I am a walking encylopedia of useless knowledge

As my friends would say to me “thanks our resident cliff clavin.  I know you know that reference.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

So I googled how to put in a claim for him, but apparently you have to work for the team in order to do it.  Sorry, I tried...

He also has to be released first, which he has not as of yet. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

Eric Sleeping with Bienemy

Odebe Young Again McDowell

Chuck New Kids on Knoblauch

Joseph Live and Let Addai

we can play this game all day 😂

I watched way too much sportscenter 80s and 90s

My bonus story-

I was at hotel hosting Walter Camp football weekend.  There was all american guard Skrepenik from Michigan.  I took my little brother, who really wanted to meet Rocket Ismail, who was nowhere to be found.  Skrepenilk said come with me, Ill help you find him- hes sleeping somewhere, I know the rooms he crashes in, let go wake him up.  So the 3 of us go on an adventure.  We are going up and down elevator searching for Rocket.  Elevator going down stops, who walks in but Tom Jackson!

So can you guess my first line?

Carwell Gardner- where is he from?  "Lousiville"  TJ said with big smile

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

Chuck New Kids on Knoblauch

Joseph Live and Let Addai

we can play this game all day 😂

I watched way too much sportscenter 80s and 90s

My bonus story-

I was at hotel hosting Walter Camp football weekend.  There was all american guard Skrepenik from Michigan.  I took my little brother, who really wanted to meet Rocket Ismail, who was nowhere to be found.  Skrepenilk said come with me, Ill help you find him- hes sleeping somewhere, I know the rooms he crashes in, let go wake him up.  So the 3 of us go on an adventure.  We are going up and down elevator searching for Rocket.

Skrepanek and Ismail were both from Wilkes Barre. Went to rival high schools. I'm sure they knew each other decently well.