Republicans Dumping On Lynne Cheney For Telling The Truth

“Remaining silent and ignoring the lie emboldens the liar,” Ms. Cheney said. “I will not participate in that. I will not sit back and watch in silence, while others lead our party down a path that abandons the rule of law and joins the former president’s crusade to undermine our democracy.”

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

“Remaining silent and ignoring the lie emboldens the liar,” Ms. Cheney said. “I will not participate in that. I will not sit back and watch in silence, while others lead our party down a path that abandons the rule of law and joins the former president’s crusade to undermine our democracy.”

Thank you.

That statement by Rep. Cheney illustrates perfectly why she cannot continue as 3rd in leadership in the House.

She will still be in Congress.

She can still make as many public comments as she wishes (not being cancelled).......and I am sure the networks will continue to give her a soapbox.

BUT her crusade will divide the party not lead it.

Her personal opinion is valid to her, but if she wants to influence your fellow party members you work with them,  not insult them.

Thanks again Guv.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

How about that Russian bounty lie, Liz?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Irv said:

See ya Lizzy.  Squirt a few on the way out loser.  

Damn truth teller! 

Tow the party lie or be done with you! 

George Orwell would recognize today’s GOP as a parasitic entity 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? They want her removed from a leadership role. They don’t want her canceled or silenced. 

👆simpleton

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Thank you.

That statement by Rep. Cheney illustrates perfectly why she cannot continue as 3rd in leadership in the House.

She can still make as many public comments as she wishes (not being cancelled).......and I am sure the networks will continue to give her a soapbox.

Her personal opinion is valid to her, but if she wants to influence your fellow party members you work with them,  not insult them.

Thanks again Guv.

Yes, cancelled.

34 minutes ago, Irv said:

See ya Lizzy.  Squirt a few on the way out loser.  

You will regret this...

• Haha (+1) 1

I loooooooooove how this absolutely worthless person and story is the current #2 "trend" on Twitter. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Palestine is 7.

Something about This is Us? is #1?  OK?  

And gas shortage isn't being discussed.   

Twitter "narrative control" is run by Bill Stime and Tibs.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I loooooooooove how this absolutely worthless person and story is the current #2 "trend" on Twitter. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Palestine is 7.

Something about This is Us? is #1?  OK?  

And gas shortage isn't being discussed.   

Twitter "narrative control" is run by Bill Stime and Tibs.  

Wait - a comment not about Covid? You feeling ok!?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆simpleton

Yes, cancelled.

You will regret this...

Lol sure......

But uh huh.  The QOP are the ones at war with "truth."

God.  So glad this isn't a democracy. 

We'd be full fledged 1930s Germany with Antifa filling in for the Nazis.  

• Shocked 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Lol sure......

But uh huh.  The QOP are the ones at war with "truth."

God.  So glad this isn't a democracy. 

We'd be full fledged 1930s Germany with Antifa filling in for the Nazis.  

Um you are. Spin it however you want big guy - your party is F’d.  ETTD

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um you are. Spin it however you want big guy - your party is F’d.  ETTD

I didn't spin anything.

Your "Energy Secretary" just said gas prices are out of control because the virus is not under control.

I don't think your definition of "truth" is quite as the same as us here in the QOP understand it to mean.   

Edited by Big Blitz

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I didn't spin anything.

Your "Energy Secretary" just said gas prices are out of control because the virus is not under control.

I don't think your definition of "truth" is quite as the same as us here in the QOP understand it to mean.   

Wish the energy secretary controlled gas prices 

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I didn't spin anything.

I doubt if even Jake Tapper, who all but blamed Joey's policies for driving-up prices, bought that lie.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thoughts and prayers... ETTD

Of the 100, 99 are all former losers that served under the Bush administration or are currently out of work trying to survive in the private sector.  

The other one is Liz Cheney.

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Of the 100, 99 are all former losers that served under the Bush administration or are currently out of work trying to survive in the private sector.  

The other one is Liz Cheney.

tenor.gif

You hope... 

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Thank you.

Thanks again Guv.

So the party’s message should be…..The Big Lie?

Just go with that and see what happens? What happens after that?

15 minutes ago, Governor said:

So the party’s message should be…..The Big Lie?

Just go with that and see what happens? What happens after that?

The revolution featuring "fake news" created by the trumpers continues to step by step take-over the country. 

Repeat anything enough and people believe it.

The more State Run Media bends over backwards to call the 2020 election legit and Trump's claims as "lies," you can safely assume they know Trump is correct.  

They never ever ever ever call what someone alleges as a matter of fact lie.

Ever.  

Screenshot_20210512-093444_One UI Home.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

The more State Run Media bends over backwards to call the 2020 election legit and Trump's claims as "lies," you can safely assume they know Trump is correct.  

They never ever ever ever call what someone alleges as a matter of fact lie.

Ever.  

Screenshot_20210512-093444_One UI Home.jpg

Trump needed to hit an inside straight. He had 1 path to victory and lost ALL 5 of those states. Don’t you think that was asking a bit too much?

It would be a little different if he won 3 of those states and it came down to Georgia and Arizona, but that didn’t happen. He got destroyed. That wasn’t a close election at all.

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

Trump needed to hit an inside straight. He had 1 path to victory and lost ALL 5 of those states. Don’t you think that was asking a bit too much?

It would be a little different if he won 3 of those states and it came down to Georgia and Arizona, but that didn’t happen. He got destroyed. That wasn’t a close election at all.

I don't look at the 2020 election based solely on election day results....or the ones we came up with after.  

I'm talking about what they did for the 2020 election season which began around March 11 ...

That included btw....making Biden the automatic nominee for the Democrat party bc that was normal in no way rigged at all. 

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don't look at the 2020 election based solely on election day results....or the ones we came up with after.  

I'm talking about what they did for the 2020 election season which began around March 11 ...

That included btw....making Biden the automatic nominee for the Democrat party bc that was normal in no way rigged at all. 

No one showed up to vote for Bernie. He got slaughtered in the south. They yelled all day on the internet and not a single one of them put their game controller down and voted for the guy.

He also has a problem with African American voters for whatever reason. Voters in SC just don’t know who the guy is. He struggles with name recognition with black voters.

His campaign did recognize this problem and tried to improve, but it was never going to be enough after the Clyburn/Biden endorsement dropped. 

Edited by Governor

9 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

True.  Good point.

It actually happened way back in 2003. It’s just been a slow motion car wreck ever since.

Trump was just the doubling down on crazy because they couldn’t fix the other issues they had with voters and the demographic changes.

Republican consultants knew the math no longer worked unless there were big changes made to the party’s platform.

Edited by Governor