Republicans Dumping On Lynne Cheney For Telling The Truth

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

So, what does the right do beside talk. Gaetz is their new spokesman.

According to trump and his peeps the election was a fraud, thus a coup has taken place, an illegal president is in place and the leftists are stealing the freedoms and country.

The right tried the costume thing on Jan 6. 

Will the right from all parts of the country, military, security, government employees, police, fire, business men, etc take any action except listening to Gaetz and a few voting laws. Will they wait and see? Or will they act more decisively.?

Do the retirees at the Villages run the right from a golf cart?

Is there no one who pushes that agenda willing to forecast or do you all just repeat party lines? 

OMG, just bring back Rhino, at least he was paid to repeat it. 

And WTF were the Dems doing for all 4 years of Trump's Presidency, with the Russian collusion fantasy?  That was actually a coup.  A bunch of idiots roaming around the Capitol Building and taking pictures without any firearms isn't even in the same universe.  But you buy it because you want to buy it.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you think Biden stole the election? 

Stop the steal! 

I think that there were fraudulent votes cast.  I can't prove it because it's hard to do so so I'll look for more states to pass voter ID laws. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Cheney voted with Trump 95-99% of the time? She gets no pass.

Cheney gives a pass to her war criminal father who is directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Cheney is attempting to use the events of January 6th, to denounce an entire ideological political movement. 

I will wait for the Congressional investigation report on January 6th and I want to know what the NSA, CIA or FBI knew about January 6th. But I don’t expect much. 

The CIA hasn’t always operated in good faith - they have run PYSOP’s on the U.S. population, less we forget COINTELPRO, the Gulf of Tonkin & McCarthy’s FBI.  

We are nearing the probable ouster of Rep. Liz Cheney as Conference Chair of the House Republican caucus. That means the attempts to save her skin are getting more and more desperate. It also means media outlets that are adversarial to conservatives have suddenly found their new favorite Republican.

But it’s Cheney’s latest move that offers more proof that she has to go. What started with the completely tone-deaf move of writing an op-ed for The Washington Post has continued with more stories being published by Jeff Bezos’ rag, including a back-stabbing piece that Cheney obviously was the source for.

I’m not even going to bother quoting the article because it’s so obviously a fluff job fed to the Post by Cheney and her staff, and I’m not sure they deserve the free press. Regardless, the article posits that Cheney is just getting started in her effort to purge Trump and his supporters from the party. It’s the typical tripe we’ve seen over the last few weeks, painting the Wyoming representative as a valiant truth-teller who is being punished for not saying the election was stolen.

As I’ve written recently, that characterization of why Cheney is in trouble is complete nonsense. She is not being thrown out of leadership because of her response to Trump. That theory was already tested months ago, when the vast majority of the House caucus voted to keep her where she was. She took her victory lap and never stopped. That’s why she’s on the outs.

Republicans want to move forward and focus on winning. Cheney wants to keep going on Chuck Todd’s show to bash her own party and talk about January 6th. No one demanded that she show fealty to Trump. What was demanded is that she say her peace, move on, and focus on doing her job. Cheney has refused to do that, instead continually sowing division via battles that aren’t even being fought anymore.

One of the things leaked to the Post is a claim that internal polling data showing Trump was a 15-point drag in “core” battleground districts was withheld from the caucus. Of course, that polling data ended up being completely wrong, as Republicans overperformed in the House, nearly taking back the majority in a year they were projected to lose 10-15 seats. Cheney doesn’t care about that, though. This is all about her personal vendetta.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/09/liz-cheneys-latest-move-shows-shes-tone-deaf-and-needs-to-go-n377105

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Here's Why The Left & Never Trumpers Can't Shut up About Trump

Now, take Adam Kinzinger’s rantings on “Face the Nation” as another example.

Just like Hogan, what Kinzinger is saying is easily disproven. The GOP holds a majority of governorships and state legislatures. They have also made major gains in the House, well-outpacing predictions, and setting themselves up for the probable easy lay-up in 2022. Even in the Senate, the split is only 50-50, again showing just how close the GOP came to winning a major victory in the last election. The idea that Republicans represent a sinking ship is simply not reality. Putting aside all bias, I’d much rather be a Republican in the next two elections than a Democrat — if we are talking about the probability of winning.

Regardless, do you notice the theme here? Every time these clowns run to these left-wing outlets, the narrative is always the same. They need to present the GOP as a dying force, giving its last gasp with the ouster of Liz Cheney from leadership (related Liz Cheney’s Latest Move Shows She’s Tone-Deaf and Needs to Go).

Why? Because if Republicans win in 2022 as it looks like they will, it will invalidate everything they stand for. Further, Never Trumpers don’t just need Trump to be repudiated, they need him to stick around in enough capacity to keep the cable news hits flowing their way. If their true goal was to get Republicans to “abandon” Trump, the last thing they’d be doing is yapping on CBS News or running to leak stories to The Washington Post.

That they keep doing that is evidence enough that they actually need Trump and feed off of him. In fact, they’d rather see Democrats remain in power than lose the cudgel of ranting about Trump being the bane of the Republican party. A 2022 win takes that away from them, and their grift would cease to exist.

Thus, you get what we see every Sunday. The same, tired talking points parroted on the same left-wing networks by the same Never Trumpers. All of this is calculated to keep these people in front of a camera and the cash flowing into their organizations (or in the case of The Bulwark and The Dispatch, their publications). Their obsession with January 6th and Donald Trump is a necessity. They need the GOP to fail, but the party doesn’t seem keen to oblige.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/09/heres-why-never-trumpers-cant-shut-up-about-trump-n377329

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yeah,

Thats why they want to replace her with another strong woman.

Imbecile.

Strong? You mean the woman who is afraid to tell the truth about the election? You are an idiot 

Edited by Tiberius
  • Like (+1) 1