Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

REMINDER:

power.jpg.520aef0ce4952c7700d1b3e1738a13

And Conald wanted to terminate “all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution” after this loser lost by a landslide.

Do you EVER think before you post this garbage? jfc

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

As the population of FL explodes with former residents of the north and FL is ranked #1 for education by the liberals at US News, calling us morons makes you look woefully ill informed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

Kudos.  Adrift is still ok w me.  We'll be fine without the censorship and biz interference.  But keep up the good work.  Metrics matters more than ever before.  At least, in medicine, they don't show a full picture.  Some awful hospitals have good ratings and vice versa.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Kudos.  Adrift is still ok w me.  We'll be fine without the censorship and biz interference.  But keep up the good work.  Metrics matters more than ever before.  At least, in medicine, they don't show a full picture.  Some awful hospitals have good ratings and vice versa.

Always happy to show your ignorance huh? We have very little in way of government interference and censorship but I appreciate you admitting you believe promoting a mental illness as "healthy" and then lying to parents about it is important to you. 

41 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Always happy to show your ignorance huh? We have very little in way of government interference and censorship but I appreciate you admitting you believe promoting a mental illness as "healthy" and then lying to parents about it is important to you. 

There are government agencies with the mission of controlling and managing narratives, news, and public opinion through cooperative or coerced relationships with social and mainstream media outlets.  Along with this a legion of former government figures and officials embedded at networks like CNN, MSNBC,and FOX spreading the government's message in roles as commentators and "experts".

A cursory attempt to examine the twitter files involving Twitter and Facebook interaction with many government entities will yield a clear view of how much of this operates.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If the police tell you to come out, you should. 

Damn.  Now you're for shooting 11-year-olds due to an appearance ticket.

Moms while they hold babies.

Feds were on the hook for over 3 million from that disaster. 

and full circle from the left chanting about defund police and what not. 

Edited by Chris farley

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

With friends like Putin, who needs enemies?  Yet trump posted about joining him in Russia yesterday...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/aug/23/russia-ukraine-war-live-updates-drones-downed-moscow

In other news.. "US president Joe Biden has been briefed about the plane crash, Reuters reports the White House saying". 

Hearing the news,Joe responded that he once died in a plane crash too. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

In other news.. "US president Joe Biden has been briefed about the plane crash, Reuters reports the White House saying". 

Even if that were true, is that worse than threatening to seek asylum under Putin and skipping bail?

28 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Even if that were true, is that worse than threatening to seek asylum under Putin and skipping bail?

Who cares if its worse.  Trump isn't the President and whatever he says or does doesn't impact much of anything.  

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Who cares if its worse.  Trump isn't the President and whatever he says or does doesn't impact much of anything.  

That’s only if you discount millions of weak-minded people that are impacted as they lay down to sleep every night and immediately upon waking every morning. Broken by an orange colossus.

All my best to those affected with the exception of those here that vomit up Trump all day long, every day. 

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That would explain the stutter...

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

That’s only if you discount millions of weak-minded people that are impacted as they lay down to sleep every night and immediately upon waking every morning. Broken by an orange colossus.

All my best to those affected with the exception of those here that vomit up Trump all day long, every day. 

he is leading in the primary polls by 40 pts.  He is the presumptive R candidate.  He is evil and a threat to our country.  And he is the biggest story on every news page .  But for your sensibilities we should ignore him?  close your eyes and put earplugs in.  wah...

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

he is leading in the primary polls by 40 pts.  He is the presumptive R candidate.  He is evil and a threat to our country.  And he is the biggest story on every news page .  But for your sensibilities we should ignore him?  close your eyes and put earplugs in.  wah...

Absolutely not. I suggest the usual for your sort - obsessing. Enjoy!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I am loving watching him squirm along with the other traitors.  you?

oh, and the demise of the R party.

I am. Can’t wait until he’s gone. It’s a shame that so many will be permanently affected by Agent Orange. That’s on them however. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I am. Can’t wait until he’s gone. It’s a shame that so many will be permanently affected by Agent Orange. That’s on them however. 

yeah, I thought covid would get even more of them than it did.  Did you vote in the trump/biden poll?  which way?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

"Little is known, and what is known is kept secret".  Quote from a U Alabama book on "the machine", which is apparently how the big shots at Bama refer to themselves.  Hmmmm...  Documentary on HBO called Bama Rush about sororities there but really about much more.

• Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"Little is known, and what is known is kept secret".  Quote from a U Alabama book on "the machine", which is apparently how the big shots at Bama refer to themselves.  Hmmmm...  Documentary on HBO called Bama Rush about sororities there but really about much more.

Lol, that is random.

21 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, a very presidential, world leader...

I didn't say he was presidential. Obviously he is not.

But he is a YUUUUUUGE troll.    It cracks me up when he says the most obvious trolling things Like this and the Democrats lose it.  

Democrats would be better off pulling out the old Reagan line, "well, there you go again" whenever President Trump pulls this stuff out and ignore it.

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I didn't say he was presidential. Obviously he is not.

But he is a YUUUUUUGE troll.    It cracks me up when he says the most obvious trolling things Like this and the Democrats lose it.  

Democrats would be better off pulling out the old Reagan line, "well, there you go again" whenever President Trump pulls this stuff out and ignore it.

This is your leader.  I mean...I've been tough on you guys.  But wake the f up.  The current R leaders are shite

21 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is your leader.  I mean...I've been tough on you guys.  But wake the f up.  The current R leaders are shite

He's not my leader.  

This may be hard for you to understand, but I'm not on the Elephant Team and I'm not on the Donkey team. I'm on the American team.

That means I can be objective about these things. I also follow some of my Dad's wisdom. "No one is all good or all bad." I come to my own conclusion.  I give credit when a "leader" does what I like and criticize when they don't .

What I mentioned about President Trump was an observation, not praise.

Hopefully he never gets inside the White House again unless he pays to go on a tour.  Same goes for President Biden after the election.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

He's not my leader.  

This may be hard for you to understand, but I'm not on the Elephant Team and I'm not on the Donkey team. I'm on the American team.

That means I can be objective about these things. I also follow some of MT Dad's wisdom. "No one is all good or all bad." I come to my own conclusion.  I give credit when a "leader" does what I like and criticize when they don't .

What I mentioned about President Trump was an observation, not praise.

Hopefully he never gets inside the White House again unless he pays to go on a tour.  Same goes for President Biden after the election.

I'm on the Donkey team, no doubt.  Even if there were a rebirth of the old R party.  But I respect your point of view.

• Like (+1) 1

Rock on Frank!

https://apnews.com/article/pope-francis-vatican-conservatives-abortion-us-bbfc346c117bd9ae68a1963478bea6b3

The 86-year-old Argentine acknowledged his point, saying there was “a very strong, organized, reactionary attitude” in the U.S. church, which he called “backward.” He warned that such an attitude leads to a climate of closure, which was erroneous. 

“Doing this, you lose the true tradition and you turn to ideologies to have support. In other words, ideologies replace faith,” he said.

“The vision of the doctrine of the church as a monolith is wrong,” he added. “When you go backward, you make something closed off, disconnected from the roots of the church,” which then has devastating effects on morality.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

52 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Rock on Frank!

https://apnews.com/article/pope-francis-vatican-conservatives-abortion-us-bbfc346c117bd9ae68a1963478bea6b3

The 86-year-old Argentine acknowledged his point, saying there was “a very strong, organized, reactionary attitude” in the U.S. church, which he called “backward.” He warned that such an attitude leads to a climate of closure, which was erroneous. 

“Doing this, you lose the true tradition and you turn to ideologies to have support. In other words, ideologies replace faith,” he said.

“The vision of the doctrine of the church as a monolith is wrong,” he added. “When you go backward, you make something closed off, disconnected from the roots of the church,” which then has devastating effects on morality.

IE, 100% align with the Roman church or be called out as backward/false profit.

Been that way for centuries.

10 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

IE, 100% align with the Roman church or be called out as backward/false profit.

Been that way for centuries.

Well, profit was an issue under the last Pope.  but that's another story.  Frank is calling out the bad acts of some clergy.  I don't see any punishment being metered out.  And the conversation was in a private group of Jesuits.  Someone leaked it but it's OK.  Nice to confirm where he stands.

• Eyeroll 1